sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Someone found an egg with ALMOST my username, and generously offered to gift it to me.

Congrats all! biggrin.gif

I completed my CB Metal Wishlist! I even got a number OVER what I wanted!

ER gold picked up in AP hatched, so did tan ridgewing, and random pink I found. Caught a cheese.

OMG! I just caught a Leetle tree! It's the first one I've ever even seen.

In my excitement, I forgot to give out a very big Congratulations to others listing such fabulous finds/catches/news on this thread. I love happy news.

Edited by ZazieRainyday

Certificate of Merit results just came in smile.gif I passed and am hoping to go to the state convention this year ^.^ Mother is ecstatic btw xd.png

Edited for spelling error dry.gif

Edited by XiaoChibi

I am completely rocking with sobs right now because I clicked a CB pink by mistake and then quickly clicked the gold next to it, but missed it MISSED THE CB GOLD and got the "better not overstress yourself" message. Literally the worst day of my life (with everything not just the CB gold miss)

but hey

congrats to me I guess I got a CB pink..

but I also bred a 2nd gen GW, and three dragons hatched. smile.gif

edit: JUST CLICKED ANOTHER ONE AND GOT THE "unfortunately.." message im on a roll

Edited by Earth Gurl

First cb gold is due to hatch tomorrow wub.gif and 2nd cb stripe pair hatched. just realized I didn't influence either of them...

Edited by EmoDuck598

soo i was going through my dragons so i can start marking all the inbreds etc and long story short i stumbled across a beautiful inbred (is this a checker?) which turns out i bred without ever noticing untill today xd.pnghttp://dragcave.net/lineage/aVCWv i think thats pretty cool honestly lol

Just got another CB Silver... finally. Now I can fulfill a 2nd gen request. Was super shocked I got it, as I was in the Desert, clicked on the Forest, but quickly clicked back, just to realize that I got saw a description with "beautiful glow" in the Forest. Waiting like 5 seconds feeling depressed, and clicked back to the forest, AND IT WAS STILL THERE. I clicked it just for fun and was shocked to get it. laugh.gif Super happy because I was just going to bed!

EDIT: Just to miss a CB Silver in the Alpine, dang it dry.gif Oh well, still pretty happy.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Congrats biggrin.gif Nice lineage biggrin.gif

Yes and thank you~ As long as it doesn't refuse my 2nd gen. Bright Pink, I'll be ecstatic~