sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My 2 CB Blacks grew up!

Dang it. Think I put myself on the wrong list. First time I've seen it open, though. wink.gif

EDIT: Can you be put on 2? Because I went back, and the list was still open, and I chose the one I wanted and now it doesn't show the choices anymore.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Got on a thuwed list as well, Red Stripe x Black! Was hoping to get on the Royal Blue x Golden Wyvern list but alas it was full. xd.png

Very excited, I have had the thuwed page as my sole DC bookmark for a few months now and I am so pleased to have finally have made it onto a list, even though it is not from the pair I really wanted.

I chose random egg though, I welcome the surprise.

I actually got on the Thuwed list! Granted, not from the pair that I really wanted, but this way, I'll at least get my egg fast biggrin.gif

Got again on Thuwed list. Now I`m on two lists. biggrin.gif

One of my Blacks alted biggrin.gif My first Alt Black! Woooh!

I just got my first CB Silver. ohmy.gif

I don't even know how because I was in the Alpine with 74+ people and I refreshed over it before I clicked it and somehow still got it. After hunting in the cave nonstop since this metal boom started I actually got one. *is in shock*

Edit:

Just caught another CB Silver o_o

Well, I guess I'm having a lucky day.

Edited by MomoMango93

I finally got a Moonstone that my other Moonstone wanted to breed with for my Pendragon Legacy lineage. For the last month, he's refused all partners.

Caught a CB Silver and saw a CB Gold...which I refreshed over xd.png