sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My Arsanii grew up, and I promptly bred this: user posted imagewub.gif Want to try with my other Silver, but I am egg-locked, lol.

edit: Abandoned a wrong-breed egg for my lineage, and managed to breed this: user posted image My good boys wub.gif I love the look of the Silver with Corteo and Walker's babies!

@ Kaini: Thank you! It's my first time that I've been able to breed a Metallic right away, with a new Holiday dragon...and it's one of the Silvers', first Silver egg. I'm very happy!

The rotating scroll banner in your sig is filled with cuteness! Silvers, golds and royal blues! c:

Congrats on your silver darlings! That combination is quite lovely. I must try it out once my silver obeys and gives me the right egg for a withstanding trade. x3

~

Some of my eggs hatched and I named them surprisingly promptly! I also claimed a name I've been wanting forever this morning, so that makes me very happy. :3

My silvers are being ridiculously generous. o,o

http://dragcave.net/lineage/lXO29

Would you mind having yours speak to mine? They apparently missed "the metals are breeding now" memo! laugh.gif

Congrats!

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Would you mind having yours speak to mine? They apparently missed "the metals are breeding now" memo! laugh.gif

Congrats!

laugh.gif Trust me, if I knew the secret, I'd've said! LOL

Alas, they're unpredictable...

Thank you. x3

Congrats to everyone else! :3

This metallic craziness is too much wub.gif

Since these two haven't semmed to like each other that much for the past 17 weeks or so I decided to switch the silver mate and got this beauty first try! =D

Well bred my fist Arisani and it refused so im waiting till my silver somes due today to breed the other. smile.gif

My thunder and lumina hatched. smile.gif

Well bred my fist Arisani and it refused so im waiting till my silver somes due today to breed the other. smile.gif

My thunder and lumina hatched. smile.gif

Both of my Arsanis refused their mates ( a flamingo and lumina). It seems like this guys will be picky breeders.

Caught this. I've figured, with so many 2nd gen metal fails floating in the AP I might as well start a 2nd gen collection. Who knows, Maybe I'll be able to trade for fitting mates one day.

Caught a CB Gold Wyvern just now and a couple cb reds biggrin.gif

I have a problem snagging Tinsels in FFA without realizing that I don't have enough influences or my influences are on cool down before I snag them. xd.png

I should really stop doing that but I got these beauties this week. I hope the two that have hatched gender right.

Also snagged this lovely from the AP yesterday.

I have good luck snagging metallics from the AP and FFAs but no luck CB or breeding wise. laugh.gif

This metallic craziness is too much wub.gif

Since these two haven't semmed to like each other that much for the past 17 weeks or so I decided to switch the silver mate and got this beauty first try! =D

I recognize the one set of parents laugh.gif Congratulations, it looks beautiful!

@ Varekis: Thanks! I'm working on two different RB lineages, and I will definitely send you an egg or two once I'm done biggrin.gif

Another egg hatched and two more should be hatching in a few hours. Looking forward to hunting again, lol.

edit: was just playing around, not expecting much, and I bred this: Ice from Ice x Rosebud Maaaaan, now I have to breed a mate for it laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

Finally bred a tinsel egg thats been stubborn for months! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Well maybe I do have some luck breeding after all because after weeks of this pair giving me one fail and a ton of nothing they just produced this. They produced one this week and last week. Two in a row! biggrin.gif

Three dragons grew up, a silver hatched and I snagged a black/white chequer from the even gen thread.