sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Aside from a single refusal, every recently bred egg for my Dark Myst x Crimson Flare checker has matched its slot in my planning of the lineage.

Congratz Ultra! I've been having a time with getting mine to breed. lol

I successfully bred 7 PB Golden Wyverns! 1 5th gen, 4 2nd gens, and 2 3rd gens. Yay!

Just bred this beauty to see how it's parents names looked on the lineage page (I named them using lyrics from an Ed Sheeran song xd.png). I absolutely love this pair! wub.gif

Edited by MomoMango93

Got another CB Silver (I've needed a male for a while |D) A pretty 3rd gen tinsel, and an odd but nice 3rd gen Bronze shimmerscale. wub.gif

Got another CB Silver (I've needed a male for a while |D) A pretty 3rd gen tinsel, and an odd but nice 3rd gen Bronze shimmerscale. wub.gif

and I got on a list for a 2nd gen shimmerscale wink.gif

a thuwed I had made a request for picked today to give the right breed of egg..

it's my 38th birthday today so this one is extra special biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/32K6O

it was requested way back in November wink.gif

Edited by Merenwen

Bred a silver and earlier gifted a gold that I bred yesterday. Two silvers grew up and a thunder and a mint hatched.

Edited by rubyshoes

Just got myself on a 3rd Gen Shimmerscale list! *does happy dance*

It means putting my lineage project on hold for a bit but I'm completely okay with that! laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Three of my favorite breeds came together in one egg that I just bred. Very happy with it!

Just caught a 2nd gen Heartseeker in the AP. xd.png Unexpected, but having a 2nd gen is nice.

Not sure how to go about making a mate for it though, since it's paired with a frill... I'm not a fan of stairsteps. tongue.gif Maybe a 2nd gen red...