sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My silver hatched and I traded a tinsel for a gold lineage I needed smile.gifsmile.gif

Ahhhah, even the GWs are breeding better; I can finally pay off my bloodswap IOU with the 4EG PB I just bred~

A horse dragon and a balloon grew up and I bred another silver - this one is a 3EG.

Finally got my first tinsel and his mate to produce an egg^^ and it's what I needed! (I'm betting the fact I used my first purple/named Vision of Aphrodite helped smile.gif )

had to hide my pretty tinsel, I'm paranoid blink.gif but wub.gif

one more gen to go after this!

Edited by Erithan

Both my CB Golds gendered correctly. Yay!! biggrin.gif

Just gotta hope for my pair of CB silvers to do the same xd.png

Really pleased with this boom in metallic breeding!Gold hoard is expanding quickly and for the first time in a long while I am at my egg limit with golds Edited by defrog

A brimstone grew up and left room for me to try breeding a few more metallics. Bred 3 and got a third gen silver.

Yesterday, I managed to obtain a 4th gen stairstep Silver Tinsel from Artemis in trade, and today I got a 4th gen stairstep Silver Tinsel from Arboriel Morchaint in trade. I am very happy with these, considering I didn't have any offspring from those CB Tinsels yet! Finally after many months I can add some much-needed new blood to my Tinsel collection. happy.gif

ahaha missed TWO CB ices 1 CB GW (same page) then nabbed the last GW before massive pile o' eggs kicked in. xd.png

1/4 isn't bad! xd.png *amused at how fast they went*

Edit: oh! and paired my only two CB blacks(only blacks actually o.o) and they made me an eggy wub.gif

edit again: (sorry flittering mind, was the rare rush me thinks..) Congratulations to everyone^^

Edited by Erithan

The same female that bred a 2nd. Gen Black alt bred another 2nd Gen. Black alt this time. Twice in a row - I'm very pleased about that. x3

Four months ago, someone offered to bred me a mate for him. Today, they finally got an egg from their pair. We were both expecting a Stripe, but instead the egg turned out to be this lovely little thing! I can't even begin to express how excited I am. :3 Now I can only hope this little girl will like my Stripe. :3

Edited by Windnose

Finally caught a CB Royal Blue, got my first silver tinsel egg and I seem to be on an Ember streak lately. Caught three within the last couple of days for no reason.

I JUST GOT A CB GOLD! omggggg im still having a heart attack asjalkdj xd.png Im so happy!!! got it from the alpine! and i was just about to go to bed and miss the last drop...

*breaks out dancing* poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

edit: gluria, was it at the alpine?

Edited by Xeriina