sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Two silvers and a gold hatched; two more are going to follow in two and four hours biggrin.gif

I bred 4 golds and 3 silver this morning sent them all to the AP and bred some tinsels! smile.gifsmile.gif

Also was able to complete my gold family by freezing my last horrible lineage gold. yay! smile.gifsmile.gif

Bred Gold for the first time! biggrin.gif

Also bred this Silver ^^

This week in AP was AMAZING, many nice lineaged black eggs, Tinsels, metalls smile.gif

I snagged a CB Split and a CB Thunder.

Edited by Nuwame

The lovely angel jocosa has gifted me a second red/frill egg!

Edited by quinney

The lovely angel jocosa has gifted me a second red/frill egg!

She's a darling, isn't she? wub.gif

So apparently, my Metallics were also hit with the breeding stick, and I'm nicely locked with Silvers and a Gold (ran out of scroll room, so had to stop breeding laugh.gif ) Also bred a couple of eggs towards my lineages.

My metals don't seem to like making eggs even with the breeding boom, everybody so far has had the usual no interest with one exception, which resulted in this pretty silver.

I nabbed a CB Silver off the cave today. First metallic that I've seen in the cave since the biomes started. smile.gif

Bred a Tinsel fail with a beautiful lineage today (which I gifted to someone) and also got lucky enough to have my Bronze Tinsel produce an Bronze Tinsel egg (which I dropped in the AP). smile.gif

Today I caught a cb paper, two cb pinks and two cb trihorns

Also was gifted two cb ices smile.gif

Edited by thundersky86

I was gifted a 3rd gen checkered gold from a lineage I adore by an absolutely amazing person. :')

Bred 10 more gold dragons. Didn't get any golds but did get a 3EG magma.