sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I was gifted a beautiful 5th gen holly dragon!

I need a CB skywing to keep the lineage going

I can't believe I got this!

Please someone give me a pinch: I can't really believe I caught this beauty ohmy.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HNTmv

That is a pretty lineage! biggrin.gif I wish the first holly I caught a couple years ago had a nice lineage like that!

However, I was thinking that I was going to breed my holly so that I could finally get my 2nd one, but I managed to catch this awesome 2nd gen holly and can save mine to maybe gift to someone who still needs one. smile.gif

All my Christmas dragons gave eggs including my Holly - I kept one so now I have my two hollies (tried to catch one before breeding but decided that that was just too frustrating after a few hours of trying to grab one).

Finished all the recipes.

Several dragons grew up and I've been catching low time/ER eggs and hatching them fr insta-hatchies.

My first holly bred successfully and I gifted its offspring to a person searching one. And he went on giving it to his girlfriend! biggrin.gif Feeling happy now! smile.gif

And I can't be too far away from finishing the recipes!

Caught 7 hollies, gifted 7 hollies. c:

Congrats smile.gif That's very nice of you.

Caught two CB tri-horn eggs on the AP.

edit: A wonderful person so my previous Holly post and gifted me a lovely lineaged Holly so I sent my bred one onto another home.

Thank you to my wonderful gifter.

Edited by rubyshoes

I breed my Hollys and gifted their eggs, now I`m happy that I was able to make 2 people happy.

I was just gifted my very first Holly by Paradoxangel, who got the egg thanks to CountryGal, who caught it (so it really was a team gifting effort)! biggrin.gif I am very happy with it, even though it is a little inbred. wink.gif Thank you both for this early Christmas gift! wub.gif

Well, I caught my second holly a few minutes ago. I'm kinda proud of myself, though I would like a better lineage. Hmm. blink.gif

Got my first Holly!!! Yay!!

& it's a Thewed!!!! biggrin.gif

*Does a happy dance*

Looking forward to this years Christmas dragons smile.gif

Congrats to everyone who caught, was gifted, or traded for a Holly! biggrin.gif

I got my first, ever Holly Egg given by a very generous and kind person. And it's a Thuwed! biggrin.gif

-does a little leap and is quite speechless at the moment-

Edited by Vakarian

I caught one Holly on the AP (Pretty 5th Gen!)

and I'm trading for another one. wub.gif

Also I just love how this event is turning out. I'm almost done baking my recipies!

Today...

-I gifted a Holly to a very lovely user <3

-My Holly survived its second day <3

-I caught a CB White and a Cheese <3

-I snagged at least 7 low-time eggs/hatchlings off the AP <3 (including a low time red dorsal egg!!)

-Guardian hatched <3

-I bred This <3 (which I'm planning to gift to whoever wants it)

-and bred also this and another fog for my lineage project which I'm planning to keep <3

-Two Whites and a Fog grew up soon to be followed by a sunsong <3

-Dumped 2 lovely Snow Angel eggs into the AP <3

Time for a well needed sleep! Congrats everyone on getting Hollies and other Christmas fun things so far!

Was surprised to see a strange stripe on my scroll; turns out it's a 2nd gen Thuwed.