sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

This beautiful lil' guy was gifted to me wub.gif

I would love to continue it.....If I can ever get my hands on a CB Black xd.png (I'll just have to wait until the next new release to hunt for one~)

Yussss, the CB nebula egg I traded for matured as a green male \o/ Have 1 CB of each colour neb now :D

Today started amazingly --- I traded for this, had one egg space left and thought try the Volcano at the hourly drop even though its moving next to nothing and voila! a CB magma turned up after it was blocked with 3 hell wyverns blink.gif which i havent seen either in a very long time, but someone needed one obviously and thereafter was a CB Magma --- now i'm happily egg-locked for a few hours until catching CB THWs again for trading and gifting purposes x

I just snagged a CB Nebula, CB Striped and a CB Purple earlier this morning~ biggrin.gif

Edited by Vakarian

Congrats to my water army - more than 1000 strong. laugh.gif

Wow! Congrats! I love what you did with your sig too!! xd.png

Wow! Congrats! I love what you did with your sig too!! xd.png

Hey Grox - thanks! laugh.gif

My CB Tan Ridgewing gendered correctly!~ Now I finally have a proper mate for my Silver Tinsel...

This also gendered correctly for my PB lineage!~

I was also gifted a CB White~

having 3 vampires(right now 1 egg, 1 hatchling, and 1 adult), it means every second one i bite i can trade it biggrin.gif

Finally got a red stripe from one of my Heartseekers x Stripe pairings.

Now have four Vampires (two male, two female), two new cheeses, two more chickens, two new papers, new eggs waiting to hatch, and I'm SEVEN away from my Gold Trophy!

I've seen you and your water army (You and what army? YOUR WATER ARMY! lol) around the forums before, and congratz! biggrin.gif

-------------

I got over 60 of my pending descriptions approved, so, yay!

Your water army is jaw-dropping, °-°

My honest congratz on that. xd.png

Tonight was metal breeding night for me. I wasn't expecting anything from my metals so imagine my surprise when one of them produced a Gold! biggrin.gif

*EDIT* Just traded the Gold egg for this beauty! <3

Edited by sheppardkid

just went CB hunting in the cave for THW as I got to fulfill a trade and i mis-clicked a...CB GW as it was between 2 THWs blink.gif best mis-click ever?!

Just breed this. I really like the combination, so I'm debating between trading it or making a nice even gen.

Two hatchies gendered...

... incorrectly. ಠ_ಠ

No matter, really. One I didn't really care either way in the end and the other was just a random breeding. Hoped it would turn out right but no biggie since it didn't. x3