sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Yeah!!!!!!

Named dragons: 4,273

All of my dragons have names!!!

It's my metal breeding day today and as usual, wasn't expecting my golds to give me anything. As expected, after going through about three dozens or so of no eggs, no interest, and new mate refusals, I was about to give up all hope.

Then....this popped up!

wub.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/8fPkV wub.gif

My jaw literally dropped .... xd.png

It's my metal breeding day today and as usual, wasn't expecting my golds to give me anything. As expected, after going through about three dozens or so of no eggs, no interest, and new mate refusals, I was about to give up all hope.

Then....this popped up!

wub.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/8fPkV wub.gif

My jaw literally dropped .... xd.png

Congrats. That's beautiful.

3 vines, 4 daydreams and a tri-horn grew up.

Traded a whole bunch of nice hatchlings for 2 CB Tan Ridgewing eggs~~~~ wub.gif

Influenced and am now hatching one those, and will soon (under the presumption that the doesn't world decides to flat out hate me and both refuse their influences) have a mate for this beautiful Silver Tinsel~

So happy, seeing as I've been searching forever for a CB Tan RW, with no luck catching them myself and never finding a decent trade, and lookie now, I have 2!!~

Hahha, and congrats everybody!~

Oh, not to mention I caught a CB Autumn earlier!~

Edited by xxBurningxx

I have started a new obsession rolleyes.gifblink.gif

Collection of ANY 3G common checkers with any holiday base and whooop, whooop...its well under way to become my most beloved project yet wub.gif

Ahem....if anyone knows anyone who can breed me a 3G Red checker with a Heartseeker base, please let me know and i'll trade my soul (metaphorically speaking!) thankies x

WOW! I saw a cb silver uft and among the things they wanted was a gold tinsel. I didn't have one available so I thought, lets go test my luck. And out came a pretty pretty gold tinsel. Talk about timing! And yes, I got the trade! So, thank you!! biggrin.gif

ETA : And I also bred a pretty pretty silver tinsel and bronze tinsel as well. xd.png

Edited by arlymaye

WOW! I saw a cb silver uft and among the things they wanted was a gold tinsel.

Why do I never see these trades? Oh well, congrats! tongue.gif

Also, finally managed to trade for some CB Blusangs.

As soon as it's cool down period is up, my sister-in-law is gifting me a CB Silver Egg she caught. She is the most awesome sister-in-law ever!!

Edited by Misha

I'm not sure I believe my scroll... I decided to go hunting a bit looking for a cb purple and in less then two minutes I got one cb stripe and two cb tri-horned instead blink.gifblink.gif

I just snagged a silver off the AP!

*Dances around until she falls down*

biggrin.gif So happy!!

Soooo happy!!!