sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Thingies hatched and I somehow bred a couple of golden wyverns after months of nothing (excluding the last one). :D

Two whites and an autumn gendered, an olive hatched, was gifted a pretty red, and I have 250 adult dragons, 1/2 way to gold!

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

o_O I finally have both GoNs. o_o Took 2 years and a good lot of months. XD

Congratulations to all! Not much for me this week, other than a lovely gold grew up that I was gifted and my scroll is pretty much free and waiting to catch some more lovely eggs.

~ Bam

Edited by bambi_2229

Just caught a CB egg with a cool code as a gift for someone. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Caught an ER vine egg, an ER crimson flare egg and an ER misfit egg. All are now hatchlings.

so I've gotten 2 cb black eggs, 3 2nd gen autumns, 1 2nd gen pb GW, 1 2nd pb black hatchling, and a really nice moonstone in the last 24 hours

I just caught a CB silver. No freaking way. blink.gif I already have two that I traded for, but I actually caught one. No way.

I got a Leetle Tree, White Egg and Cheese Egg, however I misclicked on an drake and now egg-locked for a few hours as I watch the other rares go by...

I've been having a pretty lucky last few days. o.o

Some lovely checker lineaged dragons grew up and now I can start looking for mates for them. smile.gif

A vine and a red stripe grew up and I bred a pretty 4EG silver.

Half the nebulas for my new breeding project turned the right color! Yay! I had this horrible mental image of trading off a bunch of pretties for these nebula eggs, and then seeing them all turn purple. I should have enough to make it to a fourth gen no problem.