sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Summoned my 2nd GoN! blink.gif

Went, what the hey. No Halloween eggs, let's get this failure over with. Couple of days after my birthday, it's a nice gift smile.gif

My Zombie Fodder, beyond one I tried reviving too early, all turned! 2 Zombies for me!

I am at a total now of 40 zombies, since I was able to get 22 tonight. *is on cloud nine*

In spite of getting no zombies I was able to get Halloween dated CBs of the following:

Night Glory

Autumn

Black

I am a happy girl. ^^

I now have a total of 9 Zombies on my scroll, including the ones I got last year. biggrin.gif

*EDIT* I forgot to mention that I can now do this lineage. <3

Edited by sheppardkid

Revived 4 Zombies! And bred another pair of each of the old Halloweens! smile.gif

Worst luck. Everything (all of my adult dragons) disintegrated for me. ):

The Halloween gods of DC smiled on me tonight, I had 2 Balloon hatchlings set aside for zombie fodder and one of them came back as a zombie, the 2 Mint hatchlings that I had set aside the same thing happened one came back as a zombie, and the 2 Water Walkers I had set aside for fodder one of them came back as a zombie. I'm happy now, since last years attempt yielded squat.

Last year: 1/5

This year: 3/4

I'll need more next year, since I now have one male and three females ... well, more killing it is

Despite nearly all of my 13 Zombie attempts failing, I was particularly happy to get this. :3 Sunsong with a Zombie daddy. Just a shame his intended mate wasn't as lucky.

Now just willing my 2nd gen SW from Holly to gender correctly. *stares*

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

my scroll is now a temple of the dead...

Hahaha! My condolences, though I admit when I read that, I actually snorted from laughter. xd.png Though I only had 4 attempts, all of mine are permanent sacrificies, too.

Grats, to those with successful Zombification rituals! laugh.gif

WOOOO! Mine worked! It has the perfect parents!

user posted image

I made this. http://dragcave.net/lineage/TC5YT

And then there were hatchies that decided not to revive correctly.

Superb! biggrin.gif

Well, not the bit about the hatchies, obviously. wink.gif

ETA: I caught an incuhatchable 2nd gen Tsunami x Shadow Walker egg on the AP, and a lovely person surprised me with 2(!) gorgeous Marrow x Gold 2nd gens. wub.gif I shall have *all* the Marrow x Shiny goodness! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I am blown away by all the pretty lineages this year - not just the ones I've collected/bred, but other peoples' too. Huge congrats to everyone! smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Woohoo! Got a zombie from a cheese and paper. I now have a complete family of zombies:

Male and Female adults

Male and Female hatchlings

S1 hatchlings

Unknown Adult

Unknown Hatchling

So happy to finally have it done with! biggrin.gif