sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a CB Neb that I'm trying to trade for Autumns.

Traded a CB Brimstone for this Autumn hatchling.

I was also gifted two second gen Autumn eggs <3

Olive and purple grew up and a lumina and blusang should grow up very soon.

Score, was clearing blockers and picked up a CB tan ridgewing. Needed one more CB male to even out the numbers, yay! (handy spreadsheet is handy)

I went for a black in the Forest and misclicked... on a fall seasonal! xd.png That's a first, that the misclick was better (for me) than what I was trying to get.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qnQp6 Sadly, I don't have a CB gold to continue the lineage. But it's still really nice and maybe I could eventually try to do some osrt of tsunami x silver x gold pairing. :3

Saw a Brimstone in Desert so I hung around a bit (they tend to get picked up quickly).

I then saw a "third the size of the other eggs", completely freaked out and mashed the left mouse from about half a millisecond after it registered and got a get code page. Yay finally....

Now if only I could get a CB seasonal.

I traded for a CB autumn and then caught two more in the cave xd.png. I have all the hatchlings I need to finish a large IOU on my scroll, and am just waiting for them to gender. My third gen gold is going to grow up soon. And My pink gendered right!

Those weird names are mine biggrin.gif

FYI, Amused to Death is one of Roger Waters' solo records. And Oh Yesss is a catchphrase for Doctor Who (#10 anyway)

If you get a refusal I can breed another one for you biggrin.gif

Wow, really? -Smiles- Thank you!

Also, I'm so proud! Because I have a story, everyone.

Soooo, I was walking around, yes? Just...minding my own business. When I saw something that I didn't see before. It was a very pretty something, too, all nice and neat, and I picked it up because I was surprised to see a very cute leetle tree.

I went for a black in the Forest and misclicked... on a fall seasonal! xd.png That's a first, that the misclick was better (for me) than what I was trying to get.

That's how I caught my one (and only) CB Gold female. I will never forget it!! I was hunting in the Desert and clicked on a Nebula. Well, with my stupid slow computer, of course the Nebula was long gone before my click even registered...but a GOLD had taken the next spot. I literally sat here for ten minutes with my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe I had finally caught a Gold.

I ended up naming it "Teh Precious" lol.

I just bred an Ice with a Nebula because I was angry about none of my rares breeding, then an Ice popped out! biggrin.gif

Realized today after counting over and over that I am 5 Pillows away from having an army of 250 (: My ultimate goal is 300 but I like to take it in small pieces.

Also I happily locked myself today by obtaining 2 more CB Pillows and organized my 7 eggs and 7 hatchlings in an alternating pattern XD It's more eye-appealing and symmetric, lol.

Just grabbed a Vamp from the AP. :D Finally an addition to my band of frozen vamps after a long, long time of no new orphans.