sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

It's not a Silver, but it's still very pretty. It's the first egg they've produced. :3

OMG, it's beautiful!! I'm so jealous. Are you going to start a list for offspring?

Congrats!!

ETA: Oh my. I just realized that my brain-to-typing fingers-filter is not working due to the late hour, and that my question about the list was a little presumptuous. I didn't mean to imply that you should give something that beautiful away for free! I was momentarily stunned stupid by the gorgeous egg! wink.gif

Edited by danegrrrl

I didn't find it presumptuous at all; no worries. If he wasn't such a stubborn breeder I wouldn't mind starting a list in the least, but unfortunately he is. ;_; I'll keep you in mind if they make another, though! I don't often have people request eggs from my dragons (well, non-shiny ones, anyway...)

Just realized that Merixa is now tied with her parents in terms of offspring. 1:1. XD

Oh! I didn't mention earlier, but I also own the mothers' parents. I already have someone listed for a Pink egg from them, but in the rare event that they produce two Pinks before this pair produces another, would you be interested in that?

I'm not making any promises, mind you, what with Silvers being so painful to breed, but I will certainly jot your name down if you'd like. ^^

Edited by Chanilove

I suppose this isn't too big of a deal, since I see people breeding 2G PB Stripes all the time, but for me it's pretty huge. This is the first Stripe I've gotten out of my CB's since May, and it just happened to be the color I needed! <3 My breeding luck has been great lately. I think the Cave's plotting against me, leading me into a false sense of security. :c

Edited by Chanilove

Yay! My CB Nebula gendered into a red female! Now I have at least one CB of each color Nebbie, which completes the 'Cosmic Brownie' naming scheme I hatched up.

Purple, Blue, Green, and Red! I was inspired by those fudge brownies LOL.

Caught a Red today. I hope it genders male - I'm in a severe lack of male Reds. Plenty of CB females, though. If this one genders right, I'll start a PB lineage.

Also, was given a very beautiful D'Hennegel! If only I had the CB Thunder to mate it with. -Sigh-

Edited by bbishappy93

Caught a CB Magma last night which means I only have one more to catch. All this time of catching for others, I never realized that I needed a couple more too laugh.gif My Metallics hatched last night wub.gif and I traded for a Dino today.

user posted image

I just have to say thank you to the ARK team and whoever nominated me. I am honored to be recognize as part of this wonderful community, especially considering how new I am. I know my thank you is a month late, but my appreciation for yalls kindness is still as sincere as it was when I found out. I wish I could have posted back then, but I haven't been online for a while due to my health. Anyway, I hope that you all know how much this means to me. happy.gif

Sincerely,

Jamie Bluewind

Caught a green hatchling and bred a pretty third gen blusang.

D'aww, kitty group hug picture is sah kycoot. ;A; Congrats everyone!

I influenced the glory I picked up the other day intending to trade female on the off chance it turned out to be a day glory (didn't look at the time of grabbing) since I don't have a female CB yet and it hatched into a day glory. :)

Fulfilled a request though my blacks are still being akjsdhajs.

Decided to scroll breed today because I've been having bad luck this week...I get a PB 2G tan ridgewing and I bred my very first fall from my only seasonal without a ridiculous lineage. Awesome!

I caught myself a CB Stripe. Refreshed past it once and even clicked to a different biome before my brain caught up with my eyes =) I tell myself, it's good karma for picking up cave blockers --thumbs up--

My dragon things its parents have weird names.

Gonna be a perfect mate for this beauty!

-Hopes they don't refuse ever-

Those weird names are mine biggrin.gif

FYI, Amused to Death is one of Roger Waters' solo records. And Oh Yesss is a catchphrase for Doctor Who (#10 anyway)

If you get a refusal I can breed another one for you biggrin.gif

Lookie at what I bred today! :3 Will need more CBs or blood swaps (anyone interested while nebulae keep turning red like it's going out of fashion? o3o) to take it any further but I'm happy to even get to this point. My breeding dragons fail at breeding for the most part. XD

Picked up this ridiculously pretty Sunsong, and plan to breed a mate for it. biggrin.gif

Also traded for a CB Golden Wyvern, which will help in a huge PB GW lineage that me and a friend are going to eventually start.

Picked up this ridiculously pretty Sunsong, and plan to breed a mate for it. biggrin.gif

Also traded for a CB Golden Wyvern, which will help in a huge PB GW lineage that me and a friend are going to eventually start.

That is a beautiful lineage indeed! People here can be so creative :3 Also, congrats on GW, they are hard to get now!

My second Guardian of Nature grew up. Happy day!