sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Today I caught 3 ER eggs and 1 blusang hatchling from the AP.

My luck is unbelievable, what with my ridiculously slow computer and over-sensitive mouse. ._.

Missed an ice in the alpines because I chose to start singing the moment I refreshed and was distracted, bahaha.

However, I did grab a couple of eggs from the forest and an autumn happened to be one of them so now I can pay off my IOU. :D Finally my clearing blockers strategy worked. XD

/gets to keep her pink eggy now <3

I traded a cheese hatchling for a second gen autumn for my next breeding project. I feel so accomplished!

Now, to start on that PB Red Stripe/PB Red Stripe one...

My CB Stripe gendered correctly. My Silver hatched. I've obtained a couple new code pygmies, one being gifted.

I caught a CB Gold in the Volcano just a little after midnight today (in my timezone), while I was biome-hopping. happy.gif It was the second one I ever caught on my own (the first one I caught on my own just a little over a month ago, also in the Volcano)! biggrin.gif After that, I debated with myself whether to keep it, but ultimately decided to trade it for 2 CB Neglecteds, seeing as I already had 3 CB Golds and no Neglecteds (not even CB ones) yet. So I did and now I am the proud owner of 2 CB Neglecteds! laugh.gif I am so happy to finally have them on my scroll! <3 Now let's hope they gender male and female. happy.gif

For as long as I have been collecting dragons, I just NOW decided to start adding if a dragon is CB or what gen they are to their name and discovered that I actually have thuwed and/or dorkface dragons! blink.gifohmy.gif

I also have some from what seem to be a certain named lineage, but I don't know if it's a known one or not.

Either way, I was shocked at the dragons I have from those lineages! biggrin.gif

Just managed to nab a GORGEOUS Tinselkin. Much thanks goes to alyelle for putting it up to take! And, on another note, a CB Brine hatched. And this Moonstone egglocked me, but it's so worth it.

-Happy smile-

Also, traded two Tsunamis last night. Got this and this. Not a huge fan of Blusangs, but I love Winter Magi lineages! And that Autumn is going to be a very large help in a checker I plan to do. Time to go celebrate!

Missed an ice in the alpines because I chose to start singing the moment I refreshed and was distracted, bahaha.

Um yeah, caught a CB Ice last night and my Metallics eggie should be hatching soon. Sorry 'bout that, Varekis laugh.gif

Caught a CB Dragonhorse! Ok, that's not much of an accomplishment. But I feel like I've been seeing every other common but Dragonhorses.

One of my messy silvers FINALLY produced an egg!

Now to deadline it and breed it to my other deadline silver. biggrin.gif

PB deadlines yay!

One of my messy silvers FINALLY produced an egg!

Now to deadline it and breed it to my other deadline silver. biggrin.gif

PB deadlines yay!

Yay! I have this pretty that I'm trying to find a mate for.