sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

the mind boggles - thought I was good getting to 1000 xd.png

Yay - with all the issues with seasonals not breeding - I bred a pure 3rd gen even summer - see so happy.

FINALLY!

user posted image

Also, once this batch of eggs freezes/grows, I'll have my gold badge, just in time for Halloween. biggrin.gif

Edited by Dawnwing

Started a new lineage project with Crimson Flare and Dark Myst Pygmies yesterdays and caught two Vampire eggs on the AP

I saw a "multiple bands on it" egg in the :35 drop, and I ctrl+clicked it, hoping for a red dorsal. And what did I see there as the cave refreshed? An egg with a faint green glow around it.

*stares*

I love the mini drops. Looks like I actually have some chance there when noone is watching smile.gif

Both silvers I bred gave eggs. One is a pair I've been trying since March. Traded one for the nicest gold I've ever had on my scroll smile.gif

So happy! They liked each other happy.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/foMrS

I was so worried that they would refuse, considering how long it took for me to breed him a mate, lol. Very, very happy!

OHMIGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWWWWWD

I just caught a CB Thunder <3

First. CB. Trio. Ever.

And I caught it myself biggrin.gif Squee!

Now the paranoid bug has set in, so I'm fogging it and am probably going to be awake for the next week watching it <3 My preciooooouuuussss.....

OHMIGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWWWWWD

I just caught a CB Thunder <3

First. CB. Trio. Ever.

And I caught it myself biggrin.gif Squee!

Now the paranoid bug has set in, so I'm fogging it and am probably going to be awake for the next week watching it <3 My preciooooouuuussss.....

Congrats!

A CB Thunder was also my first non common egg ever biggrin.gif

Thank you stripe gods biggrin.gif

Two of my 2nd gen white pairs gave me white eggs biggrin.gif My all-white stripe lineage is on the move!

Traded my CB Summer for a couple CB uncommon hatchlings and caught a CB Stripe right after. <3 I'm glad I held back from reflex-clicking the CB Summer that came up before it. My CB Tan Ridgewing hatched last night and I caught another a few minutes later. :3 Life is gooood.

Congrats to whoever got the CB silver I just missed <3

Edit: I'm just kidding, it was a gold. smile.gif

Edited by Lady Artemis

Caught an ER water walker hatchie and an ER flamingo hatchie. Both are now adults. An ice also grew up.

Purple and Daydream both hatched. Looking forward to tomorrow when my Metallics should grow up smile.gif

Edited by CDM

Got 6 ER/incuhatcable dragons on the AP and then caught (what I hope) to be the first autumn of the season! biggrin.gif

Sadly I missclicked a terrae @_@

I've been working an a tan Ridgewing/Spitfire spiral and, as you can probably imagine, it's been veeeeery slow going. xd.png After breeding mama Ridgewing with about a dozen different male Spits, I finally got a tan egg out of her! *happy dances*

Edited by Rusty Chevrolet

bred this little one, i really like these names! <3 i think ill expand this lineage, glad the two produced biggrin.gif

Heyyy I spy my dragons in thar (Obedience and Repertoire)! wub.gif I remember wondering why their baby was called 'Die Tomorrow' and thought maybe it was destined for a tombstone lineage but now I know. x3 Some other great names in that lineage \o/

Edited by Varekis

A vine grew up, a CB nebula and 2 CB royal blues hatched, my stripes have been kind to me, and I bred this.

Just caught a blue dino! biggrin.gif

I remember my first (and only, as of this writing) dino biggrin.gif I was spazzing out with excitement for 30 minutes straight tongue.gif

To my surprise I caught three Ultraviolets in the AP! I thought I'd just clicked the first egg twice before getting another. xd.png