sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

i just caught a CB silver egg :S i'm so proud of myself

also a while back i caught a CB magma :SS

Edited by petewentztheemogod

47 Brimstones later and I got my gold Tinsel!

For the love of glob please don't refuse your mate. ninja.gif

@ Derranged: oooh, what names? *loves naming dragons* ouo

@ maylin: congrats! It's always nice when personal projects play nicely! Xeno lineages, omg <3

@ tishavara: woahhh, super stubborn tinsel came through! Congrats!

@ Amy: Pretty!

Congrats to everyone else too. =)

~

I just discovered today that one of my silvers long presumed lineaged was actually CB! I haven't bred the sneaky thing in over two years as a result, loooool. So yay for having a (partially) new CB silver? xd.png

I realized that if I was willing to compromise slightly on breeds in the lineage, I could breed myself a 4g even gen mate for my 4g even gen Valentine 2009 dragon a.) without outside help and 2.) without needing extra planning; I already had two 3gs who were both Valentine-kin, I just had never put them together.

Pray for my Influence not to fail!

(Projected lineage for the full 5g when Valentine's Day comes around)

Oh my gosh! I just breed two of my Tan Ridgewings hoping for a 2gen Tan, I did not get that but I did get a super awesome code! As least its awesome if you like Julius Caesar ;P

Et Tu, Brute?

Just finished sorting my new Christmas dragons, plus a handful of others raised since then. I didn't count them but it was probably about 50 dragons total. And I have a plan to match the tricky (but awesome) holly lineage I caught during the event. It involves a 3g valentine lineage that I have to make from scratch, so it'll take another year to achieve, but it's going to be amazing. I know it.

A few weeks back I got a two-headed dragon out of the AP and I was like "Hey cool, I don't have a lot of those" but then I saw it's lineage and holy heck It's a thuwed????

Due to the size of the thread, I'm closing it down and starting a new thread. Please move your congrats to the new thread, V6! A link will be posted shortly.