sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just came out of "hibernation" and snagged a CB tan ridgie on the first try. Then bred two of my other CB tan ridgies and broduced a tan egg for the first time! Totally makes up for all the holiday dragons I missed! xd.png

OMG, I JUST BRED ANOTHER TAN RIDGIE FROM MY CB TANS!!!! HOW IZ THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?

RNG, I am so proud of you. It took years to summon my second GoN, and a single attempt to summon the third.

RNG, I am so proud of you. It took years to summon my second GoN, and a single attempt to summon the third.

gulp is perfect!

I found a quad. I do like CB special codes.

3 in a row

Clever little Nebbies laugh.gif

@Tigerkralle - nah they would have gone to miscolour-collectors. Their lineages would still have been too nice to Deadline them wink.gif

Edited by herk

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

I missed an Ice egg for a Seasonal (Winter) egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/RZCP6

Never mind I missed the Ice egg... I GOT TWO CB XENOWYRM EGGS!!!

Lucky...you got a Mageia. I missed that one. I did get a Pyro and a CB Magam, sadly. Not fond of those. Was trying to get coppers. laugh.gif

On the note of good luck, this pair is producing SO many 2G PB silvers lately it's amazing: https://dragcave.net/lineage/iBoUv and my newest CB Silver made a Silver egg with a Mageia Xeno: https://dragcave.net/lineage/hg9nc. Great luck with silver breeding today!

Edited by Yunako

gulp is perfect!

I found a quad. I do like CB special codes.

I guess I'm a CB code-words collector now. laugh.gif Congrats on the "quad"!

Edited by dirtytabs

I'm so happy! biggrin.gif I finally made some progress on my Wyvern Lineage, it took me four months to get this Nhio egg, sure felt longer though. xd.png It doesn't look like much, but the lineage so far took me three years.

Edited by dustpuppy

She coloured right!

It's quite tricky to get Sunsets in my timezone since you can only get them either late in the night or very early in the morning, so i'm happy I got it right. smile.gif

Edited by lovecats99

Got the last rare Valentine mate that I need before Feb and as a low time hatchie too for a bonus, and a month early too \o/ now I can relax a little. biggrin.gif

I'm so happy! biggrin.gif I finally made some progress on my Wyvern Lineage, it took me four months to get this Nhio egg, sure felt longer though. xd.png It doesn't look like much, but the lineage so far took me three years.

Woah, that one is awesome - actually looks like quite a lot of work!

I was just able to breed a Blusang egg and one egg of each color of Shimmers. They are messy, but I have trouble breeding them and then suddenly I get all these at once!

Did a quick search to see if this little guy's name had already been taken, and when I saw that it wasn't, I told my friend about it and he told me to grab it as soon as I can. So I did. wub.gif

My favorite Castlevania game, my favorite Castlevania protagonist, and one of my most beloved dragon breeds in the game, all rolled into one. I'm so happy. * u *

I caught an egg with my dragon's in it. I tossed it back, but it's nice to see someone continuing my lines.

I wasn't quite sure what Witchlights would look good with, so I bred one with a Green Nebula. OHMAIGOSH it's beautiful!!!

user posted image

Caught two Lunar Heralds, two Almandines, and two Spessartines in today's egg hunt. Maybe I can trade them for something cool. ;~;