sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I'm really happy that I managed to get some really beautiful Halloween lineages from the AP wub.gif I wanted to have 2Gs only but some 3Gs I got are just too beautiful!

Woot! huh.gif

Just caught CB Gold in the Jungle! Oh, first CB Gold catched myself after long-long delay

Snagged a few low-time pretties from the AP, got a cool coded grave for freezing & traded for a few more 2016 'Weenies.

*Runs around screaming like a 3 year old*

Traded for this two pretties:

Omg yes!

*dies* hell yes

Only thing now is to find a mate for the 2nd! Maybe when hell freezes over?

Of course all my other finds as well

such as these two:

Yay biggrin.gif

Woop woop

and all my 2nd gen hol x hol lines that I enjoy hunting for, but thanks to everyone who bred to the ap/traded with me biggrin.gif

Edited by cerimonster

Got 16 Witchlights, so I'm happy. If more fell in my lap I wouldn't say no, but at least I've met my scroll goals for them. smile.gif

The other day one of my new caligenes refused his anagallis mate. I didn't expect to have another shot at that line this year, but I just caught this one a moment ago. Guess I'm taking this to 4th gen, once I breed another anagallis.

Everyone is catching all these pretty dragons from SAs, maybe I'll get one this year...?

My good luck/congrats is that I didn't influence a single new Halloween and I got 3 females and 3 males!! ohmy.gif

I'm so glad I don't have to go through the hassle of trading ^-^

Got 16 Witchlights, so I'm happy.  If more fell in my lap I wouldn't say no, but at least I've met my scroll goals for them.  smile.gif

criiii I only have two.

Does anybody have like two they can spare?

Edited by jillybean711

Traded a Mageia for an Ice, and found an Ice on my own.

Two ices, I'm satisfied now.

I just caught a cb Ice egg, I love cb born Ice dragons! biggrin.gif

It's not the greatest lineage, so I won't bother posting a link, but I have a dragon named "The Dark Lord Voldemort" and the new owner named one of his babies "Delphini is Mary Sue."

In summary, Hoppipolla, you're great.

OMG, that's hilarious! xd.png I dunno whether to congratulate you or not!

In other news, now I really regret being unable to breed the last of my dragons on Halloween, since I couldn't locate all my scroll goals for this holiday. Oh well, try again next year.

Edited by Sunrunner

OMG, that's hilarious! xd.png I dunno whether to congratulate you or not!

In other news, now I really regret being unable to breed the last of my dragons on Halloween, since I couldn't locate all my scroll goals for this holiday. Oh well, try again next year.

Thank you - it was entirely deliberate! xd.png

I snagged her from the AP with three hours to go. She grew up as soon as she reached my scroll. I hadn't really wanted another one, but how could I pass her up?

Edited by Mathcat

I found a CB Thalassa Xeno. I'm willing to trade it for a witchlight hatchling ( either gender ); if anybody is interested.

Edited by jillybean711