sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My dragoncave scroll is running like crap.... people are wayyy too hyped. I cant get a single egg because its so slowwwww

criiiiiiiii

plzzzzzz work.

all I want are two eggs...

YES I FINALLY GOT ONEE!

Edited by jillybean711

Does this have to be dc related???

Because I PASSED THE BAR EXAM today!!!! [New York]

I cannot express my relief and joy enough xd.png

Congrats!

Already caught 6 of the new eggs! Now I just need to wait till this one stubborn eggs hatches so I can get locked on these beauties.

The two only dragons I successfully zombified (so far) have a child together, so now I have a 2nd gen with two Zombie parents. ^^

Edit: ... and another one. (Too bad they're both female. Next year I'll make sure the Zombie candidates have more offspring so I have better chances of a Zombie-grandchildren breeding pair. smile.gif )

Edited by Confused Cat

Just won my first game of DC Sweeper. Most tense moment in the household this year as it came down to the last 3 squares. Felt like my life depended on it and it was all over if I picked the wrong two.

Minesweeper master now.

Four hours later, I've finally finished breeding ALL of my Halloween dragons, something I've never attempted before. I found 'Weenies I've never bred at all! Checkers & staircase lines galore! Hopefully this will extend hunting in the AP a little longer so I can fill up once more when my new eggs hatch, before the 'Weenies disappear for another year.

I bred some of my Holidays that already had a mate waiting (used fertility on all of them) and bred some nice lineages to the AP, happy hunting later ^^

Chrono x SW checker

Lunar x Caligene Checker

Caligene x Magma checker

Caligene x Gold checker

Gold x Caligene checker

I really wasn´t expecting the last 2, sadly both of my Silvers didn´t give an egg ^^

I just caught my first CB silver! I've traded for them before, but this is my first that I've caught! Woot!

I even had to google the description to make sure since I didn't remember and then it was still there. o.o

Today is being very kind with Golds bred a 2nd gen from Cassare and just caught one in the coast blink.gif not that i should be hunting rolleyes.gif

Just seen another in the coast sat there for nearly 2 mins ohmy.gif

Edited by rrattts

I just realized that I got an ALT black after only 5 normal ones! It has a messy lineage but I don't care haha.

Edited by Petra1999

https://dragcave.net/lineage/04CTR

Took me the longest time because one of my pygmy x magelight dragon wasn't giving me a pygmy dragon for the longest time.

I finally was able to get this "rainbow" pygmy lineage completed.

The names goes down the column starting at cb and goes back to the 2g and so and so forth to complete a short poem.