sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

They didn't refuse! biggrin.gif Now please alt. *crosses fingers*

That is a beautiful lineage. Congrats!

ETA: I've finally named all of my adult dragons. *collapses into chair* @w@;

Edited by Syiren

Decided to log on after a long break. I used summon and got a second Guardian of Nature.

That's awesome! My Summon was unsuccessful yesterday.

A good thing though is that someone found an egg of mine and they like it!!! I love it when my lines are liked! wub.gif

Aww yeah got the CB gaia I was looking for. Even after I misclicked NEAR it instead of on it.

EDIT: TWO gaias in the same 15 minutes?! And I caught both! Egglocked now tho, give others a chance to garb em tongue.gif

Also all the dragons I couldn't be bothered to influence but would have still been annoyed if they misgendered(dumb I know) gendered correctly!

Edited by Tango

Found a 2nd Gen Dark Green egg in the Abandoned area. Hopefully it Alts! *crosses fingers*

After years of trying, I finally got my first GoN! I'm so happy <3 (And I almost didn't remember to try!)

After years of trying, I finally got my first GoN! I'm so happy <3 (And I almost didn't remember to try!)

Congratulations! It's an amazing feeling, isn't it? smile.gif

Both the Vines I bred this week alted, whoo!

Got my first ever 2g prize. *does a sloppy happy dance* biggrin.gif So excited to raise this baby and so glad I hoarded bolts, they are proving so helpful!

I'm back in action with my Giveaway page! I'm not going to go MIA again. I'm going to stick to it! laugh.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gif

50~ Storms in less than 2 weeks for the Holly Contest. I feel great! I'm going to catch up to the big boys hopefully. happy.gif

Hm, bred a few dragons. My CB silver produced its first 2G Silver, and my 2G Silver from an alt caligene also produced a silver. Lucky day for breeding, eh?

I feel very torn about this. On the one hand, yay alt! And with a nice code too! On the other hand, he's supposed to be destined to be part of my Zombie Stripes checker. Oh dragons, you do love to tease! rolleyes.gif

A key piece of my lineage project (my first 10EG) is within reach.

Also so happy that Frills are back. I can put them into my lineage project now!!

Also so happy that Frills are back. I can put them into my lineage project now!!

Same. I collected 2Gs from Frills before so now I can building some great lineages from them. biggrin.gif

I caught a Pyro Xeno earlier this week and now a Thalassa smile.gif

I was hunting for commons, but I can hardly ever resist whenever a Xeno pops up! Not until I've obtained all of my scroll goals for them, at least ~