sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congratulations, everybody! happy.gif

I only have one male coastal waverunner and one female coastal waverunner though I have double the electric dragons. It is great that my hybrid breeding was a success!

I've waited a year for this.

A huge thank you to everyone who helped me along the way, and a big thank you to my catcher. Sorry you had to wait 10 minutes just for an instahatch. tongue.gif

Wow, congratulations! O.o (Alas, I missed this session! D:)

A huge thank you to everyone who helped me along the way, and a big thank you to my catcher. Sorry you had to wait 10 minutes just for an instahatch. :P

yo, congrats! I know you've been talking about that pairing for quite a while, so that's fabulous~

I missed that session too, but it looks like it was a lotta fun. :P

A huge thank you to everyone who helped me along the way, and a big thank you to my catcher. Sorry you had to wait 10 minutes just for an instahatch. tongue.gif

That was really exciting to watch! And congrats! biggrin.gif

It's taken me a year and a half of breeding (and failing), but I've finally got the culminating baby from my Heart lineage. It's so beautiful T_T

That is really beautiful and innovative, congratulations! biggrin.gif

And congrats on the awesome ND there, AGYK! smile.gif

congratulations everyone! I love the heart lineage, first time I'm seeing this pattern o_o

It's taken me a year and a half of breeding (and failing), but I've finally got the culminating baby from my Heart lineage. It's so beautiful T_T

Congratulations! It is a beautiful lineage. It is the first time that I have seen such lineage as well. Now, I want to do a pure-breed version of this for red dragons and pink dragons. happy.gif Thank you for sharing!

That's gorgeous. Congratulations on completing it!

awnOt and s0fun did not refuse. smile.gif

(Two code dragons liking each other wouldn't be a big deal usually, but they are drakes and I don't really collect code drakes, so I wouldn't have had replacement mates for them.)

For Vhale's 'completely-named-scroll' raffle, I named all 287 of mine that were nameless, even the frozen hatchies. That was awesome and awful at the same time.

Now I just need to come up with names for the CB bolts...

Grabbed a female bolt hatchie from the ap and she's from the original release date yay

edit there seems to be a bunch of low time bolt eggs in the ap

Edited by CellyBean