sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught another CB Almandine! 10 people were in the biome yet nobody got it o_o

Successfully bred two 4th gen gold shimmers. One from the radiant angel, the second from the sunsong. wub.gif

Just a few minutes ago, I caught my first CB Spessartine Egg! (The others I got before this were from trades.) It was a funny story, actually. There were a dozen people in the coast. And one by one, I was checking eggs for nice codes. Then, I arrived at the third and last one for the coast. It was then that I noticed that it was a CB Spessartine Egg and started to click at it frantically. To my surprise, I got it. xd.png

Woo! I got the Magikarp badge. Finally. Hee hee. biggrin.gif

Finished my first lineage project, after being on/off with it for some time.

I also caught my first Almandine! Which is a Fun and Exciting thing, I think. (edit//CB Almandine, I should specify)

Edited by bearsister

Caught a nAstY Spring!

Haha, nice code! lol

I got a green copper, now all I need is an alt Undine and I have all variants/species!

This is possible at last :3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iJsVz

Oh I love this!!

Oh, my scroll is filled with Arias and Frills. I'm so happy! I have 9 adult arias and 9 adult frills plus 11 aria hatchies, 2 aria eggs, 1 frill hatchie and 5 frill eggs. I'm glad they are still dropping a lot! biggrin.gif

This AP catch turned into my second alt black. C: I influenced this one female too, so I should have an adult of each now.