sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Traded some new release hatchlings for my first CB sesspertine and almandine. biggrin.gif

I LOVE MY VAMPIRES!! Normally they give me so much trouble that I've ignored them lately. Now I'm hugging the stuffing out of them! Not only did they free me from an egglock earlier allowing me to toss a common to get a Crystalline, but they did it again just now and saved me! *huggles them more* wub.gif

Just caught two more Crystalline eggies! biggrin.gif

I really hope the adults are beautiful wub.gif

I now have two of each of the new release dragons, as well as the Frills and Bright Pinks! I can't wait to see what the adults look like.

Thanks to some more egg hunting I got another mottled egg and two of each of the new drake breeds. wub.gif

They didn't refuse! Yay!

Yay! Congrats! I'm also pleased that my dragons are part of that beautiful lineage! wub.gif

My first batch of eggs hatched and I am locked again. I got four arias, three frills (had one CB already) and two of each of the new eggs. All influenced too! *happy dance*

Only 24 hours to go before my second batch of New Releases hatches. user posted image So excited to catch more, more, MORE!

I always breed Xenos, but today I needed a Xenokin. Guess what? I got it! Let's hope that when it grows up, it won't refuse its intended mate.

user posted image It's going to be so pretty!

Finally my Female Silver grew up

Male and Female <3 <3 <3

I love these two so much

Their names are really really important to me too wub.gif

Plus it's another Dazzling Pair!!

Edited by Clya

Bred another perfect mate!

Hopefully he won't refuse her when she grows up!

user posted image Already swiped the name "Nature's Space Cadet" and put it on a placeholder dragon. :3

I just picked up an egg with the code b0wel. It's amusing me more than it should.

I just picked up an egg with the code b0wel. It's amusing me more than it should.

What a great code xd.png

I successfully bred a few Prizes to the AP laugh.gif

They're the common I always pick up when I see one in the AP. biggrin.gif They also look stunning with male silver <3

Oh my that IS gorgeous! I think I've taken a new liking to Whips. happy.gif

I don't normally try trading new release hatchies, but I've had a lovely time juggling scroll space and trading hatchies and staking out the AP and just generally getting my dragcave on while sick abed with a mild flu today. Crown jewel of my haul: a 2g Altkin, my second ever, whoo! Feeling much better already now, haha.