sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I caught a CB Almandine!

y'all i've been having such a lucky week i'm so thrilled about it

two cb coppers in the span of four days - the former being my first cb copper ever, and it was a verdigris which is my favey fave.

i also caught the first chicken i've seen in actual years, and my first cb gold lunar herald to top it all off 👍

Edited by catmosphere

I have three 2G prizes now, and I'm not a prize owner who can do 2g swaps.

I have 2 as well: one gifted, one traded for. ^^

I also just caught a CB Silver! smile.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

I have 2 as well: one gifted, one traded for. ^^

I also just caught a CB Silver! smile.gif

Nice!

And now I got all the Xenowyrms! Well...almost, waiting to not be egg locked and accept a teleport request for an Astrapi! So excited! Almost to my goal of having at least one of each dragon breed/variant that I can possibly get!

Just need all the coppers, Blusang, and alt undine. biggrin.gif Then I'm going to try to get a male Neglected and Ungendered Neglected and maybe a hatchling to freeze. Going to take a while but it'll be worth it.

I caught 3 hatchlings in the AP. I love when that happens.

blink.gif Wow! I just bred an actual Non-Holiday Multi-Clutch! Granted a Christmas Aegis is the Father, but I still got FOUR Celestial eggs from it. Considering thiw was only a lineage test, I'll now have to think up a good name for the mother. biggrin.gif

Mother's Progeny

blink.gif Wow! I just bred an actual Non-Holiday Multi-Clutch! Granted a Christmas Aegis is the Father, but I still got FOUR Celestial eggs from it. Considering thiw was only a lineage test, I'll now have to think up a good name for the mother. biggrin.gif

Mother's Progeny

That atually is the mother's fault smile.gif

Since Celestials can only breed when corporeal and can only be corporeal every 4 weeks you get multiclutches with them in effect giving them 4 breeding chances in one breeding to make up for it.

Caught a CB green dino (last dino I was missing), paper, thunder, and paper biggrin.gif Still hoping for the day when I'll get to catch another CB gold/silver

Oh my gosh, I caught a pink Pyralspite! I've never even *seen* one of those in the cave before, since I missed the initial drop.

...I wonder if this means we're going to get another dragon release soon, haha. But either way I'm super happy to finally have one of these elusive critters xd.png

I caught a CB Almandine!

There was much cheering and clapping on my end. :D

Caught a Xenowyrm Gaia, now I've fogged it since I'm paranoid it'll get view bombed. And received a CB Gold Wyvern from a trade, thank you very much!

Caught a Xenowyrm Gaia, now I've fogged it since I'm paranoid it'll get view bombed. And received a CB Gold Wyvern from a trade, thank you very much!

Good job! happy.gif

Viewbombers suck, don't they?