sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

She didn't alt! biggrin.gif Thank goodness, it would have looked weird otherwise. smile.gif (Also, I prefer the green ones....)

FINALLY TRADED FOR A CB GOLD biggrin.gif

Not my first CB Gold but I have never attempted to trade up Silvers for a Gold before, and it was a marathon (and I was about to give up haha) but I made it! Through oh so many rounds of being added to hatcheries before I gave up and hid my scroll, so many annoying moments unhiding and rehiding to add other things to hatcheries, and plenty of nail chewing when people hatched my ER eggs too early or when it looked like one of my hatchies would run out of time to be traded without getting an offer or a chance to swap for an egg with more time.

Thank you to the person who traded with me and everyone who swapped me Silvers with more time. I may never ever try that again, but it was an exceedingly satisfying click to accept an offer.

Congrats to everyone else also ticking a DragCave goal off their list, it seems to be a good day for it xd.png

(And now the best bit: fog gold and unhide scroll because I don't have anything else too young or ER or valuable to be replaced rolleyes.gif)

Edited by shopfront

I made a ridiculously good trade for a CB Silver today, and a very generous person just gifted me a CB Almandine. smile.gif

Congrats, everyone!

Edited by obelisk_light

Someone tried trading a gift I threw into the Departure's Thread, so I was evil to them. I rennamed the parents "STOP TRADING GIFTS" and "OWNER OF XXXXX."

I hope they feel like crap now. smile.gif

How evil, PF4E. cool.gif Reading that made me laugh honestly...

I just noticed I have over 1000 dragons now... biggrin.gif

How evil, PF4E. cool.gif Reading that made me laugh honestly...

I just noticed I have over 1000 dragons now... biggrin.gif

Well, I was getting sick of people trading my gifts. It's happened three times now with three different people.

Congrats on getting to 1,000! biggrin.gif

I finally got to my 6th page. Dunno why I feel proud of that but I am.

it may just be 'cause of all my dead exps but shhhh

Caught my first CB Thassala, hatched just early today! Plus, first Nebbie turned into a purple, thank goodness - time to consider possible matchups...

Caught my first CB Thassala, hatched just early today! Plus, first Nebbie turned into a purple, thank goodness - time to consider possible matchups...

Awesome, congrats! It's a great feeling catching something for the first time.