sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got back from my trip and was welcomed by the parents of this egg giving me a batch of 4 biggrin.gif

Still no silver yet, but I'm trying!

Got back from my trip and was welcomed by the parents of this egg giving me a batch of 4 biggrin.gif

Still no silver yet, but I'm trying!

Oooo pretty!

*adds to list of things to breed*

I just traded successfully for my first CB Almandine. smile.gif

Edited by obelisk_light

Managed to breed a Moonstone from Celestial. smile.gif (In fact, it was twin Moonstones; happy AP hunting if you're doing this lineage too! wink.gif)

Managed to breed a Moonstone from Celestial. smile.gif (In fact, it was twin Moonstones; happy AP hunting if you're doing this lineage too! wink.gif)

Preeeettttyyy!!! o3o

Over 13,500!

Bred 5 pairs of female Royal blues and male stones this week. Only one refusal, and got two stone and two blue eggs. Yay! Checker time without the usual 8 weeks of getting the wrong breed!

Haven't checked my total in a while, so I took a peek - I have 2,888 total things on my scroll, including eggs.

Maybe I'll hit 3,000 this year.

Haven't checked my total in a while, so I took a peek - I have 2,888 total things on my scroll, including eggs.

Maybe I'll hit 3,000 this year.

Yay, not bad!

Finally bred a Gold from him! Hopefully it won't refuse her. smile.gif

Finally bred a Gold from him! Hopefully it won't refuse her. smile.gif

That's so pretty! o3o

*gives good breeding vibes*

I caught a CB Silver Lunar Herald and a CB Magma today. smile.gif

EDIT: And got the Magikarp badge that took forever to get. laugh.gif

EDIT 2: I won a CB Green Copper in a Departures thread raffle. Thank you, gifter; you know who you are. smile.gif

Edited by obelisk_light

Currently at 2,975 dragons. Only 25 more to 3,000! happy.gif

got the right xeno from two out of the 6 pairs i bred today!

this is the most number of correct xenos bred in a lineage breeding day! biggrin.gif

also yay only 3 more 3gs needed before i can move to the 4th gens on the xeno lineage!

eta: yay 5th gen!

Oooh, pretty!!

And I just got this! Was just going to pick it up and five hours from now I would've just abandon it but wanted to see if I would get a tan and I did!

And I got a third CB Gemshard dragon! And I'm pretty sure it will hatch to be blue. When I got my green one, before it hatched, I looked at the encyclopedia, there were two rows, one that showed a red hatchling and the other didn't have any hatchlings showing. I figured it would be either a blue or a green. Then it hatched and it turned out to be green. Now, with this egg, there is a THIRD row, while the other two rows have a red or a green hatchling and this one doesn't have one showing. So I'm assuming it is blue.

Edited by IlaQuickel