sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

If my egg genders correctly, I will have two male and two female CB Silvers on my scroll. cool.gif

Just got an almandine I needed!! I impulse clicked on the "polished stone" then did a double take to make sure I was really in the Alpine. biggrin.gif

Just got an almandine I needed!! I impulse clicked on the "polished stone" then did a double take to make sure I was really in the Alpine. biggrin.gif

Wow! I've yet to see an Almandine; you're really lucky!!

I finally got a GON! After 3 years of trying. YAY!

It was a nice feeling, my betta died a few days before from unknown causes, so I already know who to honor this GON too.

Nothing super major but does feel good man.

Haven't been super active for quite a while but I've been on to get the new dragons, add them to a site so they wouldn't die then disappear again for a while. Just finished naming them all because I'll be damned if I don't name them lol

Listening to fall out boy and most of them got named something related to them/their song titles ~_~

Found a CB Celestial egg with a code ending with SWAT. biggrin.gif

I love your name theme there!

Lol, thank you - I have a few more saved so I can keep going for a few more generations yet with my Shiny Troll lineage. tongue.gif

I just caught my first batch of Celestials after missing their release tongue.gif

Caught myself a CB Blusang! The first of many, since I am a chronic Blusang hoarder.

YESSSSSSS! biggrin.gifShe's been waiting ages for her husband-brother! xd.png

Lol, love the names. What will the new generation be named?

505 Bad / Gateway Error?

Sorry the Site / Is Down For Maintenance?

The Dragons Refuse To / Even Go Near Each Other?

You Have Plenty of Eggs / So You Decide to Abandon It?

biggrin.gif

Lol, love the names. What will the new generation be named?

505 Bad / Gateway Error?

Sorry the Site / Is Down For Maintenance?

The Dragons Refuse To / Even Go Near Each Other?

You Have Plenty of Eggs / So You Decide to Abandon It?

biggrin.gif

Oooo. I may just have saved the the bad gateway and maintenance suggestions, thanks! xd.png Already had the refusal and autoabandoned messages reserved, plus the "Try as you might..." message. tongue.gif Those shinies, they're evil!

ETA: I just realised that the Flamingo hatchie I found in the AP earlier has a nice code: http://dragcave.net/lineage/RuBY1 smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Traded one of the april releases for a red dino and then i just found this purple dino and i hadn't realized it was sitting there until i clicked on it 10 seconds after i realized it was most likely a rare egg surprisingly it wasn't gone

Here it is

Got a leetle tree! And My first pyrope!

Hunting continues, I feel lucky today 😁