sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Very happy:

After nearly four months without producing a shiny offspring, my Tinsel finally bred true! That's almost a third the time I've owned her.

Jeeze, that is a hell of a long time without a shiny. Congrats on that success <3

Bred a 3G Gold from my Mageia x Gold checker lineage. Wasn't expecting that to happen. It was their first 3G! smile.gif

Edited by Eos

Rainbow lineage complete!

Despite a surprising amount of refusals (and some much needed help from cajunsun), I finished my first all-CBs-owned-by-me extravaganza.

Rainbow lineage complete!

Despite a surprising amount of refusals (and some much needed help from cajunsun), I finished my first all-CBs-owned-by-me extravaganza.

Holy fudge! That is one amazing lineage! blink.gif

She made a shiny baby on her second try! So glad tinsels are cooperating. I just wish Shimmers would. dry.gif

Edited by Yunako

Found this weird-looking silvery egg in the AP, thought it had to be a lunar herald. I was wrong, though. It was a silver. An actual silver from a perfect rosebud checker. wub.gif Thank you, breeder! I haven't caught one of those in over a year now.

caught a Chrono Xenowyrm, now just missing 1 more Gaia to complete 4 Xeno sets xd.png

OMG I AM A HUGE AVPM FAN *HIGH FIVE*

WHOOP YES

I've also finished this but it wasn't as massive as the rainbow (or quite such a pain in the butt).

Guess what I got? A CB z coded red dorsal! I'm just gonna departure that... if I get no good offers for it.

The gemshard I picked up on a whim hatched green! It was influenced female so unless that influence fails I should have all Cb colours and genders of gemshards. Minor victories! Woop.

Next..nebulas...

These two finally grew up and were able to breed, and although they didn't give me a 3rd gen this time at least they didn't refuse. I've got a nice trade coming through tomorrow morning, and breeding of commons continues to go pretty well in my personal "give everything a checker mate" project. Some setbacks but nothing too heinous. *knocks on wood*

Although it's becoming increasingly clear with this project that my scroll, despite having well over 2k dragons, is nonetheless rather deficient in certain CBs. How this is even possible, I couldn't say xd.png

He gendered properly! biggrin.gif (The egg was a generous Departures gift, but under 3 days so I couldn't influence it, and was worried I'd be stuck with a spiral instead of the checker I wanted). Now ideally he will also like her, but that's less important...

Caught another astrapi in the biomes. Now if only I could have the same kind of luck catching pyros.

After five eggs hatched and four miscolours, a Blue Nebula appears!

Thank you greycat for being super patient and generous with me by gifting the nebbies. •3•