sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

GAHHHH TOO MESSY AND INBRED FOR ME

Anyway, I know how long it takes to make such a messy lineage. Gratz.

Most dragons are AP catches and Holiday mates were deliberately chosen among messy dragons which would otherwise risk being killed. It represents everything you can find on DC: even gens, famous lines, spriter alts, breeding accidents and yes, it took lots of work since April '09. Many people helped me build this patchwork, newbies and experienced people, and I love every single tile of it.

Thanks, Leaf_Blaziken! I still have to gather descendants of the latest breeds.

Most dragons are AP catches and Holiday mates were deliberately chosen among messy dragons which would otherwise risk being killed. It represents everything you can find on DC: even gens, famous lines, spriter alts, breeding accidents and yes, it took lots of work since April '09. Many people helped me build this patchwork, newbies and experienced people, and I love every single tile of it.

Thanks, Leaf_Blaziken! I still have to gather descendants of the latest breeds.

I have a nice and messy dragon. It is a Thuwed and it has 6 spriter's alts in it. Want the offspring for your little messy project?

I literally laughed throughout the whole house. I got this Eggie from the AP: alt2U. I mean, this couldn't be more perfect for an Undine! Sure it's a messy lineage, but "alt to you?!?!" That's crazy awesome for a Dragon that can alt. As you can probably see, I'm super happy after a horrible day IRL.

I literally laughed throughout the whole house. I got this Eggie from the AP: alt2U. I mean, this couldn't be more perfect for an Undine! Sure it's a messy lineage, but "alt to you?!?!" That's crazy awesome for a Dragon that can alt. As you can probably see, I'm super happy after a horrible day IRL.

When it doesn't alt... what will you say?

When it doesn't alt... what will you say?

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention that. I'll probably... y'know... kill all my Dragons. And if the Kill doesn't work, I'll release them. Then all of my friends will be happy that I won't ask to use their phones to use DragCave. Man I hope it alts.

So far all of my new Valentines have liked their potential mates. No refusals, and a lot of them gave eggs on the first try (most of which auto'ed smile.gif). Of course, several are holiday x holiday and can't be bred yet, and a few haven't grown up yet or are mateless, but overall it's gone well. Many were things I traded for or bred myself, as mates for things I've caught in the AP, and it would have been a pain to replace them. Possible, but annoying.

Also bred an egg that I owed someone, and a bunch of gemshards that will (hopefully) hatch into the right colors and genders to be checker mates for some of my other holidays. No refusals there either, which is good.

So far all of my new Valentines have liked their potential mates. No refusals, and a lot of them gave eggs on the first try (most of which auto'ed smile.gif).

Can I rub your head for luck? xd.png

I successfully traded for six Valentine mates (all Xenos). Egglocked again, but happy. smile.gif

Edited by reaty

Found him in the AP the other day. One of the CB Alt Sweets (Valens Valentino) is one of mine. I just had to keep him. laugh.gif

Can I rub your head for luck? xd.png

laugh.gif If you think that will help xd.png

*waves magic wand*

I have another pair to try later today, once my last sweetling grows up. Here's hoping the luck holds at least that long.

YES OMG! I got an Ice dragon before the Valentine event, and after my mutamores hatched, I got a Thunder. Just now, during the egg dump, I GOT A MAGMA OMG Can't wait to try and summon!

Locked myself, but caught a pretty interestingly-coded black dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/plAnt

Never seen a neat perfect word code like that. Guess he really wants to be a plant. laugh.gif

That code should have been on a Vine. xd.png

I clicked on a CB Ridgewing just because it was a Z code and it turned out to be a Tan Ridgewing~

That code should have been on a Vine. xd.png

I clicked on a CB Ridgewing just because it was a Z code and it turned out to be a Tan Ridgewing~

Grats. And I know! If it had been a vine, it would have been TOO perfect!

My cheese is incuhatchable. Yay. Just what I need. More cheese. dry.gif

YES OMG! I got an Ice dragon before the Valentine event, and after my mutamores hatched, I got a Thunder. Just now, during the egg dump, I GOT A MAGMA OMG Can't wait to try and summon!

o^o I'm jealous. xd.png I only need a magma to be able to summon. Then I can get my favorite dragon! Besides Autumn, of course. <3 I know she has an extremely messy lineage, but I love her because she's the first dragon I found in the AP, to be considered relatively 'rare.'

I also feel left out, because I didn't take an egg from the mint wall in the AP. ;_;

Edited by jillybean711

I just caught a CB Magma and a Paper. I really do not need these 2 things so may just give them away but I feel nice because I actually caught something xd.png

also, is it just my AP page, or is the AP pages starting to flood with green dragon eggs. Is it like the Mint wall, except the GREEN wall?

Edited by jillybean711