sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

This isn't really that much of an accomplishment in comparison to everything else that is on here, but my first three dragons matured? biggrin.gif

That's awesome! It took me so long to get a successful adult. I think my whiptail might have been my first.

This isn't really that much of an accomplishment in comparison to everything else that is on here, but my first three dragons matured? biggrin.gif

That's definitely something to be proud of. I still cherish my first three dragons. wub.gif

That is great! Congratulations smile.gif

I managed to catch this one some time before off the AP, I was so happy and was pretty sure I won't ever be able to find him a decent mate.

Everyone, meet this lovely lady. Amazing Bajka20 gifted me her as soon as the Valentine breeding started. It is so awesome, I can't even biggrin.gif

I managed to catch this one some time before off the AP, I was so happy and was pretty sure I won't ever be able to find him a decent mate.

Everyone, meet this lovely lady. Amazing Bajka20 gifted me her as soon as the Valentine breeding started. It is so awesome, I can't even biggrin.gif

I'm so happy for you! That will be a lovely pair.

Picked this 2G Sweetling from Gold the AP yesterday.

Also, finished my interests section in my profile! biggrin.gif

Edited by PootisLooti

This is why I don't do holiday x holiday lines... but YYYyaaaasssss! It took two years to build this mate for this AP find lineage that I fell in love with. Not helped by the fact that I don't have a CB Yulebuck or Val '09 of my own, so many thanks to those who traded with me too smile.gif Can't wait for Christmas! biggrin.gifHoliday Frills

This is why I don't do holiday x holiday lines... but YYYyaaaasssss! It took two years to build this mate for this AP find lineage that I fell in love with. Not helped by the fact that I don't have a CB Yulebuck or Val '09 of my own, so many thanks to those who traded with me too smile.gif Can't wait for Christmas! biggrin.gifHoliday Frills

Nice! I love that Frill Base!

And I figured out why DSfix had to fix the DS in the first place! It's all because of your DSMad! xd.png

Finally! Some of my V-Day dragons grew up, and they are so much prettier lineage than my messies I grabbed last year wub.gif

Got the two pairings I was hoping to find for Heartstealers PLUS several other pairings that I would never have thought of smile.gif I see lots of EG checkers in my future!

omg ruby, how...

I was just lucky enough to grab it before anyone else did (thank you to the breeder and to the member offering it in the departure thread). smile.gif

Grabbing heartseeker sibs is pretty nice.

Trading one of those sibs for a heartstealer that I've been wanting all week has been the highlight of this breeding season.

Edited by dothefreddy

Got my first full numbers code, and it was on a new Valentine's release egg! I'm quite excited biggrin.gif

I usually don't ask for people to help me catch an egg, but I asked on the DC FB group for people to be on the lookout for a particular combination when I saw that the breeder had bred this. One of them caught this beauty for me!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/S2Mru

I have it's Holly sibling.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/WKZPL

Now, I can breed my own set of inbreds! Aren't my friends the best?

Finished breeding all my "old" valentines except for one which I should have room on my scroll to breed and keep one of its eggs before breeding season ends.

Grabbing heartseeker sibs is pretty nice.

Trading one of those sibs for a heartstealer that I've been wanting all week has been the highlight of this breeding season.

I can stop being cryptic and say it was these two pretties.

OMG; OMG!!

Hours of stalking the Ap has finally paid off. xd.png

Thank you so much for this pretty baby, tikigurl91!!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/aYxh6

I'll have a good thought now, how to continue the line in a proper way.... laugh.gif

Edited by milkaq66

I was mostly breeding my own stuff this year - and got quite a few nice things.

5th gen checkers:

Red x Val '09 (with a choice of mates already on my scroll)

Flamingo x Val '09 (with Thuwed, white spriter's alt)

Purple Nebula x Rosebud

4th gen checkers:

Sweetling x Silver (yay!)

STD x Arsani

I've been mostly successful finding all the many Valentine lineages I wanted. Only three are still eluding me, and out of ~20 lines that's pretty good. People have been really generous and helpful, and I've gotten very lucky in the AP. I suspect the last three might not exist, but if they do, hopefully my trade offers can tempt them out.