sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Was gifted a name by DragoonEagle that's been on my wishlist for ages. ;_; THANK YOU FRIEND.

Just obtained my first Yellow Dino thanks to a kind person on the departures thread~ Now I'm only missing a Red and Purple Dino~

Got my internet connection back as of this morning! happy.gif It's fast like molasses in winter, but at least I can get online at last. And although I missed the start of the Holiday breeding yesterday, I did manage to sneak off to the library yesterday afternoon, where I bred five lovely EG Hollies - I am SO breeding a 6G Holly/White checker next year! wub.gif

I have five hollies on my scroll at this moment, planning to gift them all, but I never had so many on my scroll at the same time. smile.gif

+ at last! wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Finally caught some Hollies on the AP! This is my 7th year trying.

I joined DC at the start of 2009, so I tried every year, and I mean giving it a real good effort, literally sitting and refreshing for hours. Someone did generously gift me one last year, so I got my first one last year, but it feels good to actually have CAUGHT one on my own.

Edited by Dawnwing

I actually remembered to long on and breed my holiday pairs this time. <3 I'm still mad about halloween tbh.

Now if I could just find enough time to arrange for a 2G alt trade, I'd be set.

I just finished naming all my dragons!!! smile.gif 93 today on top of a bunch yesterday.

Thank you random name generators! hahaha

Edited by AppleMango

Yesh!!! It took some time, but I now have 2nd Generation pairs for Wrapping Wing, Solstice (I believe for both Day and Night versions *crosses fingers*) and Mistletoe dragons that I missed out on my years gone! biggrin.gif

No 2nd Generation Hollies, but I'm not aiming that high on them. I got 2 lovely 6th generation stair step ones. wub.gif

I have fulfilled my goals in this department!!! Now all that is left is Christmas Day dragon egg hunting in the biomes! I am so happy! biggrin.gif

Some cool catches! biggrin.gif

I've been searching for a 2nd or 3rd Gen Holly for a couple of days now. JUST managed to grab a 3G from AP but it's from a perished Holly bloodline sad.gif

So, I dunno whether or not that deserves a congrats or not! unsure.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Jf9AY

Edited by Sinion Kabe

It hatched!! biggrin.gif I've been waiting for this stubborn tinsel to hatch all morning so I can get some more holidays >_< Finally haha Edited by Jyantul

I. Just. Caught. My. First. Ever. AP. Holly.

My fifth Christmas here.

I do have Hollies on my scroll, but they're mainly messy that were gifted because the breeder didn't think anyone else would want them, and I do have a beautiful one that was a special gift through a good friend.

And I did catch one a couple of years ago, but that was only because of a cave glitch.

The fact remains that I've broken my 'curse' and finally, finally managed to catch a Holly in normal circumstances! Yay! laugh.giflaugh.gif