sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I actually remembered to long on and breed my holiday pairs this time. <3 I'm still mad about halloween tbh.

Now if I could just find enough time to arrange for a 2G alt trade, I'd be set.

I just finished naming all my dragons!!! smile.gif 93 today on top of a bunch yesterday.

Thank you random name generators! hahaha

Edited by AppleMango

Yesh!!! It took some time, but I now have 2nd Generation pairs for Wrapping Wing, Solstice (I believe for both Day and Night versions *crosses fingers*) and Mistletoe dragons that I missed out on my years gone! biggrin.gif

No 2nd Generation Hollies, but I'm not aiming that high on them. I got 2 lovely 6th generation stair step ones. wub.gif

I have fulfilled my goals in this department!!! Now all that is left is Christmas Day dragon egg hunting in the biomes! I am so happy! biggrin.gif

Some cool catches! biggrin.gif

I've been searching for a 2nd or 3rd Gen Holly for a couple of days now. JUST managed to grab a 3G from AP but it's from a perished Holly bloodline sad.gif

So, I dunno whether or not that deserves a congrats or not! unsure.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Jf9AY

Edited by Sinion Kabe

It hatched!! biggrin.gif I've been waiting for this stubborn tinsel to hatch all morning so I can get some more holidays >_< Finally haha Edited by Jyantul

I. Just. Caught. My. First. Ever. AP. Holly.

My fifth Christmas here.

I do have Hollies on my scroll, but they're mainly messy that were gifted because the breeder didn't think anyone else would want them, and I do have a beautiful one that was a special gift through a good friend.

And I did catch one a couple of years ago, but that was only because of a cave glitch.

The fact remains that I've broken my 'curse' and finally, finally managed to catch a Holly in normal circumstances! Yay! laugh.giflaugh.gif

I got a sibling and think it's nice. Since it is the closest to a decent lineage I will probably get I would keep it.

Nice lineage, Amazon_warrior wink.gif

You got the sibling, ah cool smile.gif Maybe you are right. I will probably end up keeping it and freezing at S1.

-was trying to track down a mate for my Winter Magi since I had offered his offspring to someone, wound up catching a Cheese egg instead...and then had their second choice mate on my scroll already, so, very excited to catch my first ever Cheese egg biggrin.gif

edit// And caught my first CB Xeno, it happens to be the one variety of Xenowyrm I didn't have yet.

Edited by Aang

I finally got a pink-winged solstice (at least, I'm pretty sure it is). I was so disappointed last year when all mine ended up blue.

Caught a beautiful 4G Holly spiral with whites! If only the base ancestor white wasn't deceased ;n;

After 4 years I finally have a holly. Not that I haven't been able to catch one; I manage a few each year, but my lineage standards are so high that I end up giving away the ones I do catch. It's still far short of my goal but a 4th gen perfect check Thuwed is an excellent consolation prize.

Every Holly I have caught so far (three) have all had nice clean lineages. I am very pleased! biggrin.gif I usually am not so lucky.

6th Gen Thuwed Male

6th Gen Holly x Purple (to be Male)

7th Gen Thuwed - Kind of a funny "spiral" going on here... I don't know how it will gender. If male, hopefully he manages to take to the mate I try breeding him with next year and gets an egg, I hope whomever gets said egg can follow the interesting pattern and thinks to gender it male if he or she has the Pink to do such. M, M, F, M, F, F, M -> M, F, M, F, F...

If it genders female, though... xd.png