sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I just snagged a 2nd gen yule from Penk and Hershel. wub.gif Thanks Marri!

Edit: also picked up a 2nd gen from Val 09 alt. Thanks again smile.gif

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

Caught 4 second gen mistletoes and a second gen yulebuck so I'm locked for now until a gold and a special xeno hatches.

I caught 18 Hollies so far.

I am keeping 2, and most of the rest have found new homes already.

Borrowed Chrome from my sister to catch something nice in the AP - ended up with a messy holly. I'll make sure it gets a loving new home. wub.gif

Finally got a Holly! Out of the seven years I have been here, I only have two, and one of them was bred from the first.

Caught a nice holly, but it wasn't anything I could easily find a mate for, so I ended up trading it for my first CB gold.

Got another holly that, while not as nice as the other, is both easier to find a mate for and a much shorter lineage than either of the adults I currently have. And found several beautiful solstices and a mistletoe.

Was gifted a name by DragoonEagle that's been on my wishlist for ages. ;_; THANK YOU FRIEND.

Just obtained my first Yellow Dino thanks to a kind person on the departures thread~ Now I'm only missing a Red and Purple Dino~

Got my internet connection back as of this morning! happy.gif It's fast like molasses in winter, but at least I can get online at last. And although I missed the start of the Holiday breeding yesterday, I did manage to sneak off to the library yesterday afternoon, where I bred five lovely EG Hollies - I am SO breeding a 6G Holly/White checker next year! wub.gif

I have five hollies on my scroll at this moment, planning to gift them all, but I never had so many on my scroll at the same time. smile.gif

+ at last! wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Finally caught some Hollies on the AP! This is my 7th year trying.

I joined DC at the start of 2009, so I tried every year, and I mean giving it a real good effort, literally sitting and refreshing for hours. Someone did generously gift me one last year, so I got my first one last year, but it feels good to actually have CAUGHT one on my own.

Edited by Dawnwing