sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

After six months of camping with friends and relatives, flailing around trying to find somewhere to rent that would also take our pets, living out of boxes and two purchases that fell through, we finally have somewhere to live again! Now we just have to move in there. *peers anxiously at her craft stuff*

Thanks Ruby Eyes! Now if we can just get through the next three-four days without my mum spontaneously combusting with stress, then I'll really have something to celebrate! xd.png

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Just got my fifth adult dragon! smile.gif

Yeah im a newb lel ive only been playing for a week or so

Edited by InfernalShroom

Thanks to some amazing people, I've completed my scroll goals for the year! smile.gif Now to start planning for next year.

Just got my fifth adult dragon! smile.gif

Yeah im a newb lel ive only been playing for a week or so

I love the name of your Cheese.

Edited by Wiz

I love the name of your Cheese.

Thanks smile.gif

Its the best name for any dragon to ever exist.

Plus its CB lel.

ParmaJOHN Cheese for life tongue.gif

Thanks smile.gif

Its the best name for any dragon to ever exist.

Plus its CB lel.

ParmaJOHN Cheese for life tongue.gif

Plus I found this on the AP.

Idk why you would abandon a CB Cheese, but whatever lel

This is completely unintentional, but all of the hatchlings that I named (in order to switch with a dragon with a more proper breed) with the Gentleman's Guide cast are gendering correctly. WHY AM I BEING LUCKY WITH GENDERS

I finally finished breeding all the 2nd gens I need for a part of a massive breeding project.

Caught a chicken egg in the Volcano after coming back to the biome because I didn't see it the first time, and after I read the description, came back and frantically clicked it, I thought it was gone! But I got it, surprisingly. blink.gif

I also just caught a CB blusang in the Coast, outside the five minute drop! It was 10:32, I swear. Plus, the same story with coming back to the biome applies after not realizing what it was the first time. blink.gif Wow, talk about luck!

Not sure if this is "congrats" or "bad luck" yet (possible release and all...), but test breeding a Silver and a Copper just gave me a Silver egg.

I didn't even use fertility! I just wanted to know if they like each other! xd.png

Finally caught my first ever CB silver!! Can't believe i got a tree before this. laugh.gif

Congratulations biggrin.gif It's always thrilling to get that elusive metal :3 Make sure to fog it though, just in case~