sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

So I tend to get Silver and Nebula descriptions mixed up a lot, and...

*Hunting in the Desert*

This egg gives off a beautiful glow

Me: "Ah, just a Nebula... wAIT HOLY F-"

Me: "Ah, whatever, there's no way someone else hasn't clicked on it yet...

*Clicks on it anyways*

user posted image

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ppZSj

????????????????????????

I' ve been on the site for like a week

I'm literally crying what is this luck

So soon from starting? Wow, talk about luck, my sincerest congrats! wub.gif

Also, my beautiful gold shimmer hatched today and she's all OK. I fogged her to be safe, though.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Thanks so much to everyone!!! ;w;

And congrats to everyone else on their recent luck- all of those lineages and all are beautiful!

Was gifted this beautiful baby from an amazing person. You know who you are, thank you so much!

Now how am I gonna get a mate...xd.png

Edit:

Two CB Brown Coppers dropped in the volcano and somehow I got both biggrin.gif

Edited by Stellaluna22

Caught a gorgeous gold x solstice checker in the AP and finally reached 4 pages of my scroll (counting 1.501 dragons in total). wub.gif

Decided to mass-breed my CB Lunar Heralds and to my complete surprise got these two brown Coppers (uh, and a *lot* of gold Herald fails that are now in the AP!). Guess I'll be breeding them mates when the bronze Heralds are back again. smile.gif

Congratulations! And year and a half sounds pretty close. It took me from December 2013 to March of 2015 to produce the same pattern, https://dragcave.net/lineage/lcCgd.

@ AW - I wondered about that pairing, and those are beautiful results! Good luck with the checkers! smile.gif

I was code hunting in the biomes last night and came across a Ridgewing coded Nax (a character name from Fire by Kristin Cashore). The get page finally loaded and I was presented with a tan! Bwahaha. I go back to code hunting and see another Ridgewing. Decide ehhh, why not? Click on it- another tan. biggrin.gif

@ AW - I wondered about that pairing, and those are beautiful results! Good luck with the checkers! smile.gif

Thanks! Totally wasn't expecting it, wonder how long it's gonna take me to breed a 3G Copper, though? xd.png

Also, bred this *pleasedface* And I really, really must get on and name more of my dragons. OTL

Finally got around to naming my 2015 Halloweens. Got them all named on the first try, none were taken! I have a lot of fun and am always inordinately proud of my Halloween names.

Portent Malignant (F)

Harbinger Fatal (M)

Token Mortal (M)

Apparently I own a 5G dorkface. I didn't even realise, kinda neat. Didn't they used to be a thing?

Apparently I own a 5G dorkface. I didn't even realise, kinda neat. Didn't they used to be a thing?

Nice ^^ Congrats and I think it is still a thing but not seen as often now =)

caught a CB jungle xenowyrm just now. smile.gif