sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

had another success tonight, and it is already home.

Got a beautiful 6th gen Anzu for it the other day, my only stairstep from that line wub.gif

bred a 2nd gen PB black and influenced male so hoping the alt spree is still happening to mark off another black from my complete scroll list biggrin.gif

and now I am egg locked again until next week 5 fogged and one bred for me, and one spot for my thuwed whenever it is ready tongue.gif

I decided to start a couple of new lineage projects, one that needed a couple CB stones, and the other needed a CB black. I waited until I had a couple spots open to try the "grab a blocker, and hope for something nice" method. Grabbed the second stone, and what should appear next, but the black I needed! And of course I caught it, or I wouldn't be on this thread. xd.png

Edited by hydrargyrum

Spring hatched and a vine and dorsal grew up.

Got a 6th gen silver tinsel. One of the best things I've ever gotten from the abandoned page. And since the hourly drops are impossible due to the server error, I'll gladly take what I can get.

CB GOLD CB GOLD CB GOLD OMG AAAAAAAAAAAAA

FIRST CB METALLIC I'VE CAUGHT SINCE 2008

LAST CB METAL I NEEDED FOR SCROLL COMPLETION

I wasn't even looking for it, just went surfing through the biomes, saw it, went "that looks rare" (didn't even register CB GOLD) and clicked, not expecting to get it. Then I had to take another look when I realized exactly what I had gotten.

I'm going to influence it male and name him Jeremie Belpois and eeeee <3

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

CB GOLD CB GOLD CB GOLD OMG AAAAAAAAAAAAA

FIRST CB METALLIC I'VE CAUGHT SINCE 2008

LAST CB METAL I NEEDED FOR SCROLL COMPLETION

I wasn't even looking for it, just went surfing through the biomes, saw it, went "that looks rare" (didn't even register CB GOLD) and clicked, not expecting to get it. Then I had to take another look when I realized exactly what I had gotten.

Isn't it wonderful? Congrats biggrin.gif

Since April 6th, I've caught my first self-caught CB Stripe, 2 CB Golds (the 2nd just now), and a CB Silver. I never thought I would ever have a single CB Metal, and to have three in less than two full days? I'm pretty sure I must be dreaming. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

So many people catching CB Metallics and I can't. dry.gif

But congratz to you, too. laugh.gif

I caught this from the AP. wub.gif

I finally got a pair of canopy's to breed for number 16 of my lineage - now for the second generation!

Made some epic trades today and an IOU that I've been waiting awhile for came through ^__^ oh, and I caught a CB stripe :3

Grabbed 3 ER eggs for insta-hatchies and a vine hatchie.

One of my golds produced an egg. It's got a messy lineage and is probably inbred (can't be bothered checking), but yay anyway. smile.gif I need a few to freeze anyway. :3

grats to everyone (especially to those ninja metallic catchers xd.png)!

my Silver Tinsel gendered correctly without influence

omg >UUU<

... I do love my CB silvers. They are amazing at breeding, it seems.

I bred my 3rd PB silver! Gonna keep this one or trade it for a bloodswap so I can make a PB lineage.

Congratulations to all!

I was gifted a 2nd gen silver, a 2nd gen gold, another gold, a tinsel etc. I caught a paper and a chicken. Got nearly all the easter eggs.

~ Bambi_2229.

A greenwing hatched and a BBW will hatch in a couple of hours too. smile.gif

managed to catch a CB Thunder a couple of hours earlier