sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just bred a Spring seasonal, and realized I have over 400 dragons on my scroll now. One day the gold trophy will be mine!

Caught 2 chickens! smile.gifsmile.gif

I bred another gold!

Wish they'd nudge my silvers into breeding!

Caught a vine hatchie and a low time white egg which is now a hatchie. A split and a white grew up.

my paper grew up and my ice hatched. smile.gif

Charlestown my prolific CB Gold male produced yet another 2nd Gen Gold this weekend (he's produced nine 2nd gen golds so far) and I was able to trade his for another 2nd gen gold for different bloodlines. I've also traded another third gen Gold for a CB Magma and CB Black (nice! I wanted more of them on my scroll). I still have another third gen Gold egg sitting on my scroll. I only wish my silvers were doing something..anything. Stubborn little so and so's. One of my CB vamp hatchies gendered (yay!) and I have two others in the pipeline. A lot of luck "biting" and picking more up in trade. The numbers keep rising... biggrin.gif

Caught an ER CB royal blue egg. Off to ER and hatch it.

Just bred a PB 2nd gen black smile.gif Now if it will just go Alt. smile.gifsmile.gif

I finally finished this checker! And when he grows up he'll be bred to her, and I'll have finished the first lineage project I ever started.

Edited by Saloiq

I finally finished this checker! And when he grows up he'll be bred to her, and I'll have finished the first lineage project I ever started.

that is very beautiful, those dragons look awesome together!

both of my gifted 2nd gen PB blacks alted! thank you again CDM!

and CCC gold winner will be so upset over the prize *evil laugh*

and new sickly baby is home wub.gif

Edited by Merenwen

Just bred and gifted my 4th Gold metallic today smile.gif (so happy with my dragons) now if my last Gold would like to be nice to me tonight.. wub.gif

A gold and a silver both hatched.

An awesome friend gifted me this pretty little tinsel earlier today<3 I absolutely looooove it's lineage!

So I went and clicked on Alpine and then see "This egg gives off a beautiful glow"

Obviously I click on that and then I for once actually don't get the message that it was already taken by someone else.

Yep, just caught my first CB silver!

Some eggs hatched, pygmy due to grow up in less than 24 hours. Bring on the final breeding tomorrow! *fingers crossed, preparing purple dragon to invade the intended mates' personal space*

I got an real mail from Dino cave and I got my last Dino egg I need (the red one). biggrin.gif

Just grabbed a CB Gold from the jungle. It's my first CB Gold ever and the second CB metallic.