Fortune86

Fell Haven 2

((Sorry guys! It was my sister's birthday today, so I wasn't able to get on at all.))

As Melodee was running towards the three figures, one of them ran towards her and threw her over his shoulder, running off in the opposite direction. "Let me go!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. She tried to kick at the creep's chest, but to no avail. Well, at least he was faster than her. She'd be able to escape the dragon. She'd probably be able to handle whatever this guy had when they had gotten away. She just rode with the bounces. Looking behind her, she saw Jason again. How and why was he still following her? Didn't he see the dragon? "Jason, look out! There's a dragon, stop following me! It'll kill you!" Looking around, she saw trash cans and a fire hydrant, small enough for her to move. With her mind, she brought the trash bins crashing in front of Jason, blocking off his path, and wrenched the fire hydrant off the sidewalk, causing water to spray everywhere, soaking him. Hopefully that would be enough to send him away.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Klyce had no idea which one of them was jason, nor did he care. All he knew was his kidnapee had started to help him, for whatever reason. As some bullets began to fly towards him he nimbly dodged into an alleyway and took a left back into another street. So far from what he could understand, he had a dragon thing, a robot policeman, a helicopter, and some other random people. He grinned, now things were getting fun. He wondered who would be the first to go, but kept on running. Well more like jogging for himself. He refrained from using his super speed, due to the fact he only liked using it for short bursts. He took another right, and talked quickly to his captive. “Listen girl, I don’t know what your situation is, and I won’t tell you mine. If you keep the people off our backs, then I won’t kill you once We’ve escaped. Or maybe I will, depends on how charitable I am. Either way, do a good job and I might just give you a phone number on which to call me if you jet in a jam. But I doubt it, it would be more ironic if I killed you” He chuckled.

(In Klyce’s case, that’s about as much as a kiss and a hug and a thanks)

Melodee heard the strange guy speaking to her, asking her something about keeping the people away, and a phone number, and killing. She wrinkled her brow and muttered back to him, "I'm just trying to help my friend. And if you can get me away from that dragon thing, wherever it's gone, then I'll do what you want, as long as it's not suicidal or something."

Klyce glanced back at the girl and smirked. “kehe. No promises, most of the things I do are suicidal for one person or another, mostly my victims” He laughed as if he had told the best joke in history. He paused and glanced backward, “Getting away from him is easy. Getting away so he doesn’t come back, now that would be a challenge. I’m pretty sure he’s using his nose to smell you out.” He turned his eyes back to the direction he was taking and mused. “I really hate it when they let their prey escape and come after me because of that.” He grumbled. He paused for a moment and began to laugh maniacally. “Hey, I got a great idea that has a 50 50 chance of working. But it depends on how well you trust me.”

(And killing xd.png lol)

Wondering why she was even talking to her captor, she frowned slightly and asked, "What's your idea?" She rested her chin on her hands, supporting her elbows on his back.

Things were rapidly getting out of control. Shattershard hadn't banked on entering a full-scale super fight when he had followed his prey to here- maybe some stunned humans, or a blue painshooter or two, but not a rapidly-growing group of yelling, wiggling, shooting lunatics who made things move without touching them. He roared again, this time sounding more confused and desperate than angry.

The dragonlike beast reared onto his back legs when something charged him, wings spread wide in a gesture of defiance. He lashed his tail at it like a batter hitting a baseball- except he was swinging a five-foot beam of crystal studded with ten-inch spines, and the ball was Talon's midriff. "Stay! Away! From! Me!" he thundered, echoing the last words of many women and girls who had become his dinner.

At the same time he looked around for his prey, growling as he saw that she had seemingly vanished into thin air. No, she had been taken. Some human male had just dashed up and taken his hard-won prey, and this he could not stand for. As soon as he could escape this fight he could, and rip that thief from limb to limb.

Klyce had no idea which one of them was jason, nor did he care. All he knew was his kidnapee had started to help him, for whatever reason. As some bullets began to fly towards him he nimbly dodged into an alleyway and took a left back into another street. So far from what he could understand, he had a dragon thing, a robot policeman, a helicopter, and some other random people. He grinned, now things were getting fun. He wondered who would be the first to go, but kept on running. Well more like jogging for himself. He refrained from using his super speed, due to the fact he only liked using it for short bursts. He took another right, and talked quickly to his captive. “Listen girl, I don’t know what your situation is, and I won’t tell you mine. If you keep the people off our backs, then I won’t kill you once We’ve escaped. Or maybe I will, depends on how charitable I am. Either way, do a good job and I might just give you a phone number on which to call me if you jet in a jam. But I doubt it, it would be more ironic if I killed you” He chuckled.

(In Klyce’s case, that’s about as much as a kiss and a hug and a thanks)

((I said STICKEY PELLETS!!!!!!))

((sorry for yelling, but Cyrus never fires real bullets.))

Cyrus took off after Klyce, worried as to what the psycho might do if he escaped. He raised the spin shot and set it to toothpaste, then began to covered the street in front of Klyce in the slick substance.

The helicopter pulled up above Klyce, and the doors opened, The copilot ten looked back to Issaic, Issis, and Leon, and said, "I'd recommend the parachutes," He then pointed to the backpacks hanging discreetly on the wall.

Just before Talon collided with Shattershard, he was coated with a spray of water.

Water.

Before he knew what was going on, Talon was completely waterlogged, and he began to short out. The cyboarg let out an inhuman screech of pain. He was no longer aware of what was going on, or what he hat been doing. Just as Shattershard's tail hit him, Talon's powers went out of control. A shockwave of raw power emanated from the cyboarg, overloading many small appliances and breaking every light bulb for three blocks. Dogs started howling as several sound systems emitted an irritating frequency beyond the human range of hearing.

Talon was knocked through a wall by Shattershard's blow.

The shockwave gave Cyrus a sudden boost of power. He speed up, and opened fire with everything he had.

Yamaha snuck past the struggling giants, and started to Untie Klyce's would be victim. "You seem to have a knack for getting in to trouble young man," he said, "What's your name?"

Sniggering at his attacker's fate, Shattershard turned and cantered down the street after the scent of his prey; he knocked the bins over like ninepins, snapping and lashing out with his talons at anything that came within range. He felt something ping off his crystaline skin, but merely gritted his teeth and ignored it. Any damage could be dealt with later, after he had his prey back.

Following the scent led him to an alley, a not-right-smelling creature shooting something that looked like snow but smelt like mint at his prey-napper. The dragonlike beast made himself slow and then stop with difficulty, only just avoiding crashing into the thing, before turning to the prey-napper and giving a unmistakable roar of challenge. "Mine! She's mine!" he growled, stamping a foot and leaving a crater the size of a dustbin lid in the concrete. "Give her to me!"

Before the chopper pilot finished his sentence Issac had already jumped out. "Thanks but no thanks." He yelled as he went out. As he fell alongside a building. He then jabbed his armblades into the wall to slow his decent enough for him to spring off the walls. and onto the ground running after this new target along with some sort of crystaline beast.

"I'm staying in the chopper, just stay close to them" Isis said nocking an arrow. "Hopefully I can manage despite the movement."

"Ugh Issac why do you always have to run ahead?!" Leon yelled as he soon followed. He made an attempt to land on a building, since the fall was about as much as one of his stonger jumps, he didn't need to use a parachute.

Issac watch as Talon shorted out. "NO!" he yelled. He then started manipulating all of Talon's feathers in a cyclone around himself. "HOW DARE YOU!!!" He yelled, throwing everything he had at the new crystal beast. Talon's special metal feathers were sure enough to cut through the crystal as they were harder and stronger than any material Issac had ever used.

The feathers were only part of his metal rage, soon he felt his own body rushing with adrenaline, boosting his own speed and skill.

Leon soon followed behind, avoiding getting close to Issac. "Oh great... someone set him to berserk mode..." He mumbled. "I'll go AROUND then..." Leon soon was jumping across the tops of buildings watching Issac below throw Talon's unmistakable feathers at the crystal beast. Leon then chased the man he saw and tried to help earlier, only for them to be a killer. He now had someone in his custody and sure enough, would probably kill them. "You won't get away this time..." Leon ignited his sword, but it was different this time. It wasn't just on fire, the entire blade was sheathed in a firey mass of red and yellow. He then jumped down on the path where the lunatic surely had to go as there was no other way out.

Shattershard heard something yell behind him, glancing back over his shoulder casually at whatever little human was having a tantrum now; he was more interested in his prey and her kidnapper. At least he was until he saw the whirling mass around the shouter, a cloud of objects that reminded him of bird's feathers while shining like his own skin... Or like the darts of pain that the blue painshooters so delighted in firing at him.

He barely had time to register this before the mass was fired at him with some speed, bunching his leg muscles and flaring his wings in readiness to jump out of the way. And jump he did, wings spread wide as he half-leapt-half-soared away from danger and towards his prey. Even then his hindquarters and tail were studded with at least seven of the deadly feathers, hairline cracks spreading all over his shining skin as he roared with shock and pain. Shattershard hit the ground with a crash, causing yet more damage, and the rest of the feathers embeded themselves in a nearby wall- more damage for some poor unfortunate to clear up.

Now the dragonlike beast was both angry, confused and in pain, coming very close to simply going bezerk. Shattershard roared again, lashing the air with his tail and knocking a large hole in a nearby brick wall. He glanced at his prey, eyes wild and started to froth at the mouth. No, she wasn't worth it. It was time to get out of here before he was killed.

With that he darted away from his attacker, ignore Melodee now and totally focussed on escaping this madness.

Klyce saw the exact moment when the dragon thing gave up on his prey. He grinned. “I’m not telling” As he sped up to evade the attacks from the Cyrus in overdrive. He threaded his way through the streets, getting faster and faster as he keyed more and more into his power until he came to a fast flowing river that headed for the other side of town. Gazing for it for a split second he laughed and said “Good luck, keep your hands and legs inside at all times, avoid hitting rocks if at all possible, and come and tell me if you survive.” And he threw her into the river, then dashed away at top speed to put some distance between him, the prey, and the robot after him. He settle down to a lower speed after a few winds and turns and then jumped through a random open door and closed it before running toward the top of the building. Ironically it was the apartment where Fikel had a room. He quickly realised this and ran faster, he had a stash of weapons inside the room.

As the dragon attempted to run off, Issac forced the feathers out of the beast's leg and the walls. As the dragon attempted to run he threw even more feathers at it with his powers over the metal. "YOU'LL DIE HERE BEFORE YOU GET AWAY!!" Issac yelled at the damned creature. The flurry of feathers only continued, everytime he threw them and missed, he redirected them at the crystal.

Leon soon heard a splash nearby at the river. It was a loud one, like something large was thrown in. He ran over quickly and saw a girl struggling in the water. "FREEZE!!!" The water started to freeze ahead, which started to slow the current. "Don't struggle! I'll get you out of there!" Leon called to the girl. He then walked onto the ice and reached in, pulling her out in one movement. "What happened? Who did this to you? Where'd they go?"

Isis had the chopper follow Leon, since clearly Issac had the dragon under control. "Stay close, he might need some support." She told the pilot.

Edited by DragonlordJT

Shattershard felt more of the shining feathers either ping off and away when they hit him at the wrong angle, leaving long scratches, or embed themselves shallowly in his crystal skin. But there seemed to be no end to them, and his rear end soon looked like a porcupine's rump as glittering blood ran down his limbs to dash his footsprints with silvery liquid. He ran faster than he ever remembered running, leaping over the mint-smelling puddle and pushing his unnatural body to it's limits. The dragonbeast ran as fast as a human sprinter, except a human sprinter couldn't crash through or simply leap over any fences they came across.

For the first time the hunter had become the hunted, and he pushed his brain hard as he looked around desperately for an escape route. Shattershard jumped onto and then off the roof of a small car, leaving it crushed and broken in his wake, but uncharactistically gained no satisfaction from it.

He carried on running, all thoughts of his prey totally forgotten.

As the beast crushed a car, Issac soon used that too, it flew at the dragon as if an invisible person kicked a pebble. Issac couldn't care any less about what damage it might cause, he just wanted to kill the beast for harming one of his best friends from Fell Haven. All the wires of the city were soon flying around crazily as well. The more Issac tried to control himself, the more insane metal objects became. His sole purpose right now was to kill and cause pain to this beast, so he kept going at it. Edited by DragonlordJT

Shattershard, like in the classic cartoons, saw the rapidly growing shadow of something fall over his body; unlike in the classic cartoons, he didn't just stand there gawping at it until the impact came. He was a fully capable biped as well as a quadraped, something he used to his advantage now. The dragonlike beast skidded to a halt, raising himself onto his two back legs and bracing for the extreme weight that was about to hit him. Extending his hands he prepared himself...

Just as the the car hit. Shattershard was forced to his knees by the tonne of metal and plastic, but he wasn't crushed like a bug as some might have expected. The dragonbeast knelt with the crushed remains of the car held above his head, leaking petrol and water onto his shining scales.

After a few seconds he lowered it to the ground with a grunt, taking a couple of steps back and then giving it a good kick with all the superstrength he could muster. With the car sent flicking across the ground back to the one who had tossed it in the first place, Shattershard gathered his remaining energy and made good his escape. He ducked around the first corner he came to, tired limbs flagged but a burning desire not to die driving him on.

((F yeah, superstrength! It's the one power of his I hadn't used yet... Anyone seen Twilight? I haven't, but it's like when Sparkly Ed stops a van with one hand.))

The care flew at Issac, but a few feet in front of him it just stopped... everything did... everything he had been controlling just stopped all around him for a few moments... then burst outwards at an extreme speed. Talon's feathers... the car... and everything in the area around Issac flew outwards away from the metal-morpher without his own conscious control. Wires were ripped off the lines, the car was sent barreling back at the dragon again. Talon's feathers were scattered everywhere and hit like bullets where they did.

Issac himself wasn't feeling all too great. His berserk charge had drained almost all of his energy. He was fighting his own body to keep standing and stay awake now.

I must... continue... He thought desperately as he soon dropped to his knees then onto the ground. Must... stay... awake... His eyes then closed on him and he fell unconscious.

((.... Vampires Suck. lol))

Shattershard, too, had been overcome by his own tiredness and had collapsed not two streets away from Isaac; he saw the wires rip themselves from lines as if given the gift of life, heard the car crash it's way down the street he had just left. Then nothing, just the sound of car alarms and the occasional panicked scream as the civilians spotted some of the immense damage the super battle had wreaked. Curious as to why his foe wasn't pursuing him anymore, the dragobeast forced his slightly trembling limbs to bear him back- slowly, oh so slowly- to the street he had just fled from.

Cautiously he put his shining head around the corner, furrowing his brow when nobody shouted or threw dart of pain at him. Emboldened by this and the naggings of his injured ego, Shattershard stepped into the street and made his way over to the bundle of rags he had spotted lying on the floor.

Imagine his amusement when it turned out to be his unstoppable pursuer, crumbled like a weak thing on the concrete. The dragonbeast chuckled throatily, nudging the body with his snout and snorted with mild irritation when he realised the human was still alive. Still, it didn't change the fact that he was limp and helpless- like a mewing tiny that Shattershard had found in the street and was utterly at his mercy. He lowered his head and picked the boy up by the back of his clothes, holding him tightly in his jaws.

Then the exhausted dragonbeast set off, his superstrength holding his foe up and his feeling of evil glee giving him new energy. He remembered there was a tunnel under the tarmac strip nearby that might serve to hide him and his prey, even if it just while he got his breath back- he headed for that.

"Did anyone hear that... sound? Sort of a booming, roaring sound..."

((Yup, they do...))

Edited by Ruins

Above, hidden by the night sky, Issac's crow followed the dragon watching where it went while it carried it's friend. It knew Issac was in danger and had to know where Issac disappeared to, to show Isis and Leon what had happened to Issac. It had been watching Issac for a while and knew that things would go wrong. It knew Issac would pass out from experience.

Edited by DragonlordJT

Melodee felt the current tugging at her arms and legs. She struggled to the surface and was pulled out by an unseen force. She shivered and turned towards her rescuer. Tall, blond, blue eyes, not the person who had grabbed her earlier. "I... I don't know!" She gasped. "There was this dragon thing and Jason and that goon, and... and... a robot?" She shook her head as she looked over the stranger's shoulder. "But they're gone now." She brushed her hair wet out of her face. "Wow, that guy runs really fast. I thought this river was on the other side of town!" Shaking in the wind, she stuck her hand out. "My name's Melodee. Thanks for fishing me out of there. What's your name?"

Leon noticed the ice underneath them metling and shoved the girl to land just as it started to crack under his weight from the armor. "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!!!!" he screamed as he started to run back across the ice as fast as he could. "NO! YOU STUPID ICE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO STAY TOGETHER WHEN I'M ON WATER!!!" He then dove and landed on the grass breathing heavily. "I... can't believe I did that..." he panted as he thought about what would've happened if the ice had broken underneath him.

He struggled to slow his breathing. "Sorry about that... I can't really swim and... well... this armor doesn't float well either..." He paused gathering himself again. "My name's Leon."

Talon woke up again. His vision and thoughts were still blurry from pain, but the cyboarg could still figure out what had happened. he dragged himself into a standing position.

"I-Issai-ic,"

Talon walked almost silently, quickly catching up to Shattershard. Talon reengaged his jets, and jumped over the dragon. Talon landed with his fist down, cracking the pavement. The cyboarg then looked up at his foe. His mask had fallen off somewhere, and...

His face was a nightmare. A bare, cracked skull grinned at the dragon with pointed teeth. Black liquid dripped like blood from his eyes, which glowed with a blood red light.

"Put, him, down" He growled.

The he began to laugh, a halting, stumbling, terrifying laugh. The kind of laugh normally heard in horror movies.

A ring of energy materialized around Talon, then more concentrated tendrils of energy shot out, collected, and reconnected his feathers. Talon then took out his energy swords.

Each glowing white blade was one inch wide. However. Talon was about to change that.

First he recombined the blade emitters with his talons to extend the width to six inches. He then set them in pairs, side by side, to act as two, one foot wide, seven foot long blades of raw energy.

All the wires of the city were soon flying around crazily as well.

((I'm sure you just meant the ones closest to Issac yes? Because city wide is just a little too much for my liking. That and think of the destruction it would cause.))

As the policewoman led Louise back to the car Eli sighed to himself.

"I wish people would stick to bringing me hamsters and goldfish. Those I can handle."

He heard the booms in the distance at the same time as Garth and turned to look quizzically in the direction of their source. There wasn't a day that went by when something wasn't blown up or knocked over in New Mansburg, making it a great city for the construction industry, but this one sounded a little louder than the ones he was accustomed to.

"I think dinner will have to wait" he said to Garth. "I better go and have a look at this."

Revenge...

Survival...

Revenge...

With barely a second's thought, Shattershard chose survival over soothing his ego; he'd had enough fighting for one day, thank you very much, and seeing this mysterious human-thing made of metal with glowing... Well, he could only decribe them as talons but much larger, was just the cherry on the top of this gigantic cake of awfulness. The dragon let out a growl that was more like a whine, taking a few faultering steps backwards and glancing around at the roads that branched off the street he was standing in, preparing to run.

Remembering that he was still holding the limp body of the metal-bender in his jaws, an idea began to form in his mind. Smiling the smile of one with his back against the wall who just found something to bargin with, Shattershard gestured to Isaac's body with his tail. "Whant... him? Whant him safe?" he said around his burden, narrowing his eyes at the metal-human. "Ssswap. You let I... me go safe, I let him go safe. You attacked me no reason, I defend, he attack... No reason to have hates for each other. No reason. So, let us all go, eh?" he added, in his best cajouling, wheedling voice.

"I'm coming as well." added Garth at once, his tone of voice not allowing for any disagreement or argument. He looked at Eli and smiled slightly, if a little sardonically. "Look, we only just met again- it'd pretty awful if I let you get stpped on by Godzilla before you've brought me that restaunt meal."

Edited by Ruins

((so...much...homework... o.e

if anybody cares, Kara's pic is on her form now.))

It took but a few minutes for Kara to reach the tower and extinguish the fire. Some attention-seeking teen villain-wannabe had been trying to make a statement, but ended up getting trapped within the circle of fire. She hadn't bothered rescuing him- he got himself up there, he could get himself back down. Having decided to do a little shopping, she was heading towards a small fabric shop near the edge of town, when she noticed a commotion below her. Hostage, kidnapped girl, villain, cyborg, android, giant crystal dragon with a human in its jaws... GIANT CRYSTAL DRAGON?

Kara sighed, and descended towards the sparking menace. She recognised the cyborg as Talon, an old friend from Fell Haven, and noticed he was about to attack the dragon.

"Talon, can we not try and solve this in a more... civilised manner? rather than having a whole lot of mindless bloodshed?" she commented, noticing the puddles forming on the floor.

As she landed, she looked towards the dragon and shouted, "Hey Spikey! Who do you think you are, and what on.. earth do you think you're doing? I have enough of a bad reputation as it is, and this kind of behaviour isn't helping. Put him down, now."

((Kara wanted in on the action xd.png))

Edited by dracocharky