Fortune86

Fell Haven 2

Melodee gasped as she saw her one, her only Jason standing among the rows of seats. Could it really be him? The last time she had seen him, she had been running, running far, far away. She remembered when she sang to him. Her desire for him had been so extreme she had decided she would rather his false love for a moment than waiting for something real that could have lasted forever. But no, he had made his neutral feeling for her very clear, claiming he was sorry he didn't feel the same. Now he was here... Had her song somehow haunted him in his sleep and caused him to come looking for her? She stood slowly, oh so slowly, and started singing again. No! Her song came to an abrupt halt as she mentally slapped herself. You can't do this! You can't bewitch him again. If you really love him, you'll let him go. You were able to last time. Will you make the right choice again? She stared at Jason, her decision already made for her. "Jason, I'm sorry," she whispered, a tear trailing down her cheek. "I'm sorry, so sorry I didn't mean to!" She ran back to the stage and snuffed out the candles as she passed, running for the exit. She knew the theatre better than anyone, and if he went after her, he would surely get lost for a while. That would give her time to get as far away as possible.

((Two pages! D: This is why I fell out of the original Fell Haven- you guys are too fast for me!))

Shattershard had smiled when the prey had stood up from between the seats, his illusion mirroring the action; the unreal Jason smiled and raised his arms as if expecting a hug, just as the dragonlike beast had beared his fangs and raised his talon-tipped hands to grab at his prey as soon as she came near enough. The diamond tear on her cheek excited him, telling him that the chemicals he had leaked into the air had ensared her senses to such an extent that she wasn't thinking straight. Easy prey...

And then she ran, having muttered something that Shattershard didn't quite catch. This both confused and enraged him; none of his prey had ran away before. Tried to run away when his true nature was revealed, yes, but never ran away from whatever lovely visions he had made them see. The dragonlike beast blinked when darkness fell on the stage, falling back onto all four limbs with another thud. Unable to hold in his rage anymore, Shattershard tipped his head back and let out a roar like boulders tumbling down a hill.

Then he ran into the darkness, following the scent of his prey.

Garth nodded and made sympathetic noises as Eli described his own run-ins with insane religious types, visibly brightening when his friend mentioned a restruant where they could both have some food. The Umbramancer had opened his mouth and was about to reply to the positive when a woman- no, a girl- seemed to appear from nowhere and attach herself to Eli's arm.

Garth gasped, the Umbramancer's blood turning to ice when a nearby street light popped, his brain filling with visions of monsters bursting from nothingness to lay waste to all around them; one moment of foolishness from a stranger ruining everything that Eli and his teacher's had worked on, years of effort gone in a second. He reacted at once, both to prevent Eli from attacking anyone and this obvious madwoman from attacking Eli. Fortunely, his reaction was slightly less destructive that Eli's might have been.

A tentacle of darkness whipped from the shadows, wrapping itself around the girl's waist and tugging her off Eli's arm, holding her at a safe distance. At the same time, Garth stepped between her and Eli, giving her a sort of the half-annoyed-half-agast looks you give to some who's just done something very daft. Dark auras flickered around both of his clenched fists, and he kept glancing around as if expecting something to leap from the shadows. "Are you alright, Eli?" he asked, obviously meaning 'Should we start running about now?'.

Whatever Louise had been expecting it hadn't been to be picked up by some mysterious tentacle thing and suspended in mid air. She did what anyone in such a situation would do and started screaming loudly.

"Garth wait!" said Eli franticially trying to get around his old friend, but what he had feared would happen, did. The policewomen withdrew her gun and pointed it directly at the Umbramancer.

"Put her down" she ordered him, her voice full of anger.

Edited by Fortune86

Lights flickered and went out.

"I am sorry?".

Tegan got mostly surprise from Eli, but his tatooed friend was another matter. His eyes were wild and a shaowtentakle lifted Louise up and she started screaming. Dark auras danced around his fists.

"Garth wait!" the necromancer said.

"Put her down" ordered the policewoman behind them pointing a gun at them.

Tegan assessed the threat level on all of them and found to his surprise that the officer was the closest to snapping. Ruthlessly he poured a torrent of calm into her.

"Officer he is just trying to protect his friend." he said.

Tegan turned to the others. "Garth was it? Would you please let Louise go? She just wanted to ask your friend for help. I don't know if he can give it, but she meant neither of you harm." he said in a clear voice pronouncing the words carfully as he didn't want to be misunderstood.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Garth looked at the gun the the policewoman's hand with wide eyes, raising his hands above his head; the tentacle lowered the girl gently to the ground, setting her on her feet, and then swiftly vanished back into the shadows whence it came. The Umbramancer was shivering in fear, terrified of the weapon even if he could have snapped the woman's neck and been off before any of the others could even blink. He tried desperately to explain, his voice stuttering as he imagining getting shot- the feel of the impact, the blood and the pain...

"I was... Just trying.. helping. She attacked, and I thought Eli... I wasn't going to hurt her, I promise... Please... Please don't shoot." he stuttered, taking a step backwards and preparing the Blend to safety if neccessary; if this carried on any longer, he might actually start crying. "I... Don't want to... Miss Erion... Please... Just trying to help!"

Reaching forward Eli put a soothing hand on Garth's shoulder.

"It's okay, let me handle it."

He stepped around Garth and stood in front of him, his hands raised so that the policewoman could see them. The now sobbing Louise and fallen to her knees, her face hidden by her curly hair. Now that Eli had had a chance to look at her properly he recognised her from a photograph Mrs Haker had shown him. He'd have to deal with her later though, the officer still hadn't lowered her gun.

"Please forgive my friend" he said to her calmly. "He's new to the city and still working out the kinks in his powers. He's like me. Doesn't react well to surprises. He meant no harm."

Eli could tell that the policewoman was still far from happy, but she put her weapon away. She squated down by Louise, still keeping on eye on Eli and Garth and spoke to her softly.

"Are you okay?"

"I want my mom" moaned Louise between sobs. "Make him give me back my mom."

((Ta dah!))

Edited by Fortune86

Tegan slowly loosened his grip on the policewoman. Withdrawing all the calm unexpectedly would have been the same as frightening her and the idea was to avoid an incident.

He knelt down at Louises other side and threw a questioning glance to Eli. He doubted the young man could bring Louises mother back but he didn't know the extent of the necromancers power.

Garth looked at the sobbing girl, his heart feeling as if a giant had was squeezing it- it reminded him oddly of someone wringing out a spounge to dry it, except this hurt. Hurt a lot. He dropped his hands back to his side, taking a hesitent step towards Louise and Eli, looking from time to time at the policewoman as if expecting her to put a bullet in his head for merely breathing. The Umbramancer took another step forward, breathing deeply and sorting out his emotions so that he could speak clearly- or at least not sounding like a total freak.

"I... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt anyone." he said quietly, his eyes on Louise and slowly filling with his own tears. "And... It might not help, but I know how you feel. I lost both of my parents when I was very young, and my sister, all to the same man... For ages I all wanted was to have them back, or to just see them one last time. I managed to find someone- a Necromancer, like Eli- who could let me see them again, but... It wasn't like I thought it would be. It just made it worse... I'm sorry."

Eli stayed very still, hardly daring to breathe. Louise Haker had given him a shock and an awful lot of drama had happened in the past two minutes. He needed a clear head if he was going to tackle this.

After Garth said his piece Louise shook her head. Either she didn't believe him or didn't understand.

"I want my mom" she repeated. She looked up at Eli, her hair plastered to her face. "You can bring her back. I know you can."

After a moment's hesitation Eli stepped forward and crouched down in front of the crying girl.

"I can not bring the dead back to life" he said. "That is a power beyond my control. In order to do as you ask I must seek aid from others. Others who will demand a price for their actions. A price that may be too high for you to pay."

His voice was calm and emotionless. He couldn't let his own feelings on the matter interfer. He had a duty.

"What kind of price?" whispered Louise.

"A life" replied Eli in the same calm tone. "You must always pay for a life with another life. The balance must be kept."

((I think this is me for today. See you on Monday!))

Edited by Fortune86

((Two pages! D: This is why I fell out of the original Fell Haven- you guys are too fast for me!))

Shattershard had smiled when the prey had stood up from between the seats, his illusion mirroring the action; the unreal Jason smiled and raised his arms as if expecting a hug, just as the dragonlike beast had beared his fangs and raised his talon-tipped hands to grab at his prey as soon as she came near enough. The diamond tear on her cheek excited him, telling him that the chemicals he had leaked into the air had ensared her senses to such an extent that she wasn't thinking straight. Easy prey...

And then she ran, having muttered something that Shattershard didn't quite catch. This both confused and enraged him; none of his prey had ran away before. Tried to run away when his true nature was revealed, yes, but never ran away from whatever lovely visions he had made them see. The dragonlike beast blinked when darkness fell on the stage, falling back onto all four limbs with another thud. Unable to hold in his rage anymore, Shattershard tipped his head back and let out a roar like boulders tumbling down a hill.

Then he ran into the darkness, following the scent of his prey.

Melodee heard and felt a loud roar shake the building. She glanced back, trying to see what was going on, but not slowing down, Jason had always been fast... The only thing she saw was blackness, so she thought it just might have been some sort of sound effect thingimajig that Jason could have stumbled on in the dark. Running through twisted corridors, she found her way to the front entrances and quickly stepped outside. She looked to her right, then to her left. If she went to the right, it would lead her back to the populated area with the police cars. The left would lead her to the area where people went missing daily. Jason would be more likely to follow her if she went right, but she could easily hide herself in the crowd. The left was only for people with a death wish. She shouldered her bag and sprinted to the right, hoping she would be able to find a friendly face.

"Damn it Moira! Was that necessary?" Cizzur asked when his girlfriend finally pulled him out of the pavement again. Of course it was several streets away. "Things had just started to become interesting.

"It was necessary." Moira said without bothering to elaborate. She pointed over at the sign of the buff and tuff gym.

"How about doing a workout there?"

"I can't go there anymore.", Cizzur said frustrated.

"Why?"

"I have developed a second power." Cizzur said and let his head hang down. "And I doubt his instruments won't pick up on that one. You know how often I get in trouble. If I am considered a super I'll be considered a Supervillain and if that happens..."

"What kind of power is it?"

"Regeneration. Like my brother Gabriel."

"You'll not be able to hide that for long no matter if you go to the gym or not." Moira said. "The next time you end up in a hospital."

Cizzur blinked then a slow smile started to emerge on his face. It spelled his doom, but in a way it was a relief. He might as well go to the gym.

He leaned down and kissed Moira's lips.

"I love you, Moira-Doll." he said.

"And I you." she replied and pushed him toward the door.

Cizzur walked into the gym.

((Is Melody running in the direction of Garth, Eli and Tegan?))

---

Tegan looked at Eli, shaken. If the two of them went through with this deal they'd both be liable for murder unless Louise offered her own life. In which case the mother would most likely commit suicide. Why hadn't the young necromant just lied to Louise and told her it wasn't possible? People were much too fond of the truth.

Tegan looked at Garth and the officer to see how they would react.

Shattershard ran as fast as he could through the dark corridoors, hitting walls from time to time but never giving up. He knocked the doors open with his shining bulk and burst into the open air, head swivelling from side to side as he tried to track down his prey; the scent was faint but still there, the dragon growling with frustration as he turned and followed the fleeing prey. He was on the hunt now, head held low and feet pounding on the pavement, and his mind was fixed on one thing- finding that girl and taking her in again. Perhaps he'd just end her life once he found her again, after all a chase always gave him an appetite.

He began to run faster now, not caring that he was heading towards the smell of more people. All he wanted was his prey, and that was what he was going to get. Shattershard growled again, drool starting to drip from his forest of crystal fangs and landing in a trail on the pavement.

Garth bit his lip hard when Eli told the girl the price of bringing her mother back; he had been told the same thing many years ago, that three lives would have to end if he wanted to see his parents and sister as more than blood-splattered ghosts. He had turned the offer down, feeling that their memory would not be well served by murder. But he'd lost them years before he was given the choice, so his grief and anger'd had time to cool. The wounds had been deep, but not as painful. What would he had answered, he wondered to himself, if a man had come to him less than a day after their murder and said they could be brought back at the cost of two lives? Even the lives of two strangers?

He had a sinking feeling when he realised that he probably would have said yes.

JT saw as one of his usual customers came in. "G'day Cizzur." He said... but something was off. His scanner on his eye was picking up an energy level from him, it was faint and radically changing in the energy level output, almost as if it was still developing as he watched it. "What have you been up to? Wading in radioactive waste? You know that's not good for your health." JT joked. "Anyway, enjoy yourself. Just don't start any fights with my normal clients, you know the drill."

JT then started going through his database. Some of it was borrowed from police records and sure enough the energy signal was a regeneration type. The same kind as Cizzur's brother. I had a feeling you'd get it some day... Your resemblance is all too unforgiving. Not that it bothers me... I have faith in you unlike some people.

Issac quickly climbed the rope, it was easy after having just climbed down an entire building without one.

"You don't have to try to maintain a human appearance with me." He joked as he climbed up. "I already know what you are."

Cyrus climbed up after Isaic, gathering up the rope as he went. Once Issaic and Cyrus were both in the helicopter, the aircraft took off and began to head back to Yamaha Tech INC. The inside of the helicopter was surprisingly comfortable, with seats of red velvet cushions and oak panels lining the walls, and no outside noise could be heard. Talon was sitting across from Issaic. The cyboarg was wearing a custom tailored purple robe with ermine lining, and had substituted is usual mask for a more friendly looking one that could show emotions, and would move its lips when he spoke. The mask was currently smiling.

"Hello again Issaic, how have you ben?" Talon said. "I must say this, you stick out like a sore thumb, but in this town, that's not such a bad thing. Being noticed is the surest way to fame in the hero business, or infamy if that's what you prefer." He added jokingly. His mask then grew slightly more serious, and he continued, "However, you might want to acquire some local currency before trying to get a place to reside."

Talon's expression brightened back up again. "I myself prefer the backstage. Its much easier to rise up quickly if nobody knows that the city's most successful science and technology company was created by the creation of the creation of madmen." He chuckled at this comment, "I let others take the spotlight, Yamaha runs the company, Cyrus here gains the trust of the people,"

"And no one’s the wiser that the three of us are a collective." Cyrus concluded.

"But enough about me, what can I do for you?"

However, before Issaic had a chance to answer, a panel flipped open. The copilot looked back and said to Talon, "Sir, you might went to see this,"

Cyrus opened the door to look out. Immediately the silence was broken by the sound of the helicopter. "Oh dear!" the android exclaimed, "Klyce is out, I'll handle this."

"NO wait!" Talon called out, but it was too late, cyrus had jumped.

"You forgot the parachute. Again!" Talon sighed. He then leaned over and closed the door. "He'll be fine." the cyboarg said to Issaic.

Cyrus landed twenty feet away from Klyce, the force of impact completely disjointing him. However, his right arm still managed to quickly crawl over to the torso and pull out the spin shot. Cyrus then pointed the modified midigun at Klyce and said calmly "Put your hands where I can see them."

Klyce had been just about to torture the poor kid when Cyrus leapt down. “Well well well, I was wondering when you would show up.” He stood up and held his hands up. “Come on then, take me to the specially created cell as per normal. Then release my idiot master once he coughs up his money. And when my master can’t handle the world again, I’ll be back.” As he walked forward and sneered at Cyrus, “I wonder how many will die next time?” Klyce had had his fun for tonight, “Still, you couldn’t wait a few more moments and let me have some more fun could ya?” He snickered and held out his hands.

"Heh, yeah... I guess no one else wears a purple trench coat the way I do." Issac laughed. He almost lost it when Cyrus jumped out without a parachute. "What the hell was that about?"

He then examined Talon a bit more. "Copying my colour I see?" Issac joked with the old friend of his from Fell Haven. "And yes, I do need some local currency. Athlon only had these." He threw a bag of gold and silver coins across to Talon. "Not exactly the most discreet version of wealth is it?"

"If you know I'm here... I'm guessing you know of my company. We should try and pick them up if possible. I'll feel for their location." Issac then focused and tried to ignore all the added sounds of metal from the wires and buildings of the city. He then focused on people... and tried to focus on their specific sizes. It was a difficult task, Issac actually started sweating during the process. "Found them." He finished pointing directly at their locaiton on a street. "They too will stick out pretty easily. One of them looks a bit like me, as she's my long lost sister. The other is a friend I met during my travels."

Shattershard ran as fast as he could through the dark corridoors, hitting walls from time to time but never giving up. He knocked the doors open with his shining bulk and burst into the open air, head swivelling from side to side as he tried to track down his prey; the scent was faint but still there, the dragon growling with frustration as he turned and followed the fleeing prey. He was on the hunt now, head held low and feet pounding on the pavement, and his mind was fixed on one thing- finding that girl and taking her in again. Perhaps he'd just end her life once he found her again, after all a chase always gave him an appetite.

He began to run faster now, not caring that he was heading towards the smell of more people. All he wanted was his prey, and that was what he was going to get. Shattershard growled again, drool starting to drip from his forest of crystal fangs and landing in a trail on the pavement.

((Laura-Lana, I don't know. Possibly. She's just running and whoever wants to intersect her can. But I think she was heading in that general direction.))

Once reaching an area with people, Melodee slowed slightly. She saw the building that had the police cars around it again, and decided to take the risk of being caught if it meant a place to hide herself. Ducking behind the closest car, she leaned against it to breathe calmly for a moment. She peeked over the hood and saw the diamond dragon. Running, searching; he was hunting for her. Once moment her lungs were full of air, the next, she was letting loose an ear-splitting screech and scrambling, running, as far away from the beast as possible. Having fled the 'crime scene' as it had looked like, she ran down random streets, not knowing where she was going, and not really caring either. But, wait, there was someone, no, three people standing in the street! One seemed like a tall robot of some sort. Maybe they could fight off the dragon. She knew her abilities weren't that powerful.

"OK," Cyrus replied. His left arm had begun to gather his limbs together and reattach them to his torso. "I want no funny business Klyce," Once he had pulled himself back together, Cyrus walked over to the psyco, took out a pair of handcuffs, and reached out to cuff him.

But then a girl ran around the corner, distracting him.

((BTW, the spin shot does not have lethal ammo.))

Talon's smile broadened, "Cyrus never got much intelligence, so he is a literal crash test dummy! Anyway he's going after a minor super villain by the name of Klyce, sort of a modern Mr. Hyde,"

Talon's eyes Lit up brighter when he saw the gold and silver. "Provided we have the right appraiser and cover story, the bank should be able to hold on to that for you. You would be able to open an account, then use the gold as collateral for money. If you ever needed to return to Athlon, you could then buy it back. I can personally guarantee that the bank won't be robbed."

The helicopter was soon above where Issac said his friends were. The door opened back up, and the rope was lowered again.

Yamaha followed the trail of bloody footprints to the theature. He then heard something roar. "Oh dear," the scientist muttered again. He reached into his pocket and took out a small camera with a built in light, then prepared to head into the theater. However he heard screams coming from the other side of the building, so he decided to head around. Yamaha started to run once he rounded the corner, and saw exactly what he was dealing with.

Edited by sailing101

Klyce grinned and said “I never to funny business.” He turned his gaze to a small girl running towards them with fear in her eyes and grinned. “Why look, it’s someone that has the same look my master always does” He gazed at her as the cuffs came ever closer, then he acted, almost without any indication. Suddenly he was behind the robot, which he attempted to kick away by kicking it in the stomach. He then laughed maniacally and dasher away. “Let’s see how long you last this time Cyrus! Maybe you’ll actually last long enough for me to grow bored eh?” He passed Melodee, attempting to grab her by the waist and carry her over his shoulder, before he continued running, taking a right at the nearest possible chance. “Come and shoot me now Cyrus!! Shoot this girl as well!!”

"A personal guarantee? Coming from a robot you must have that pretty well calculated." Issac grinned. "So tell me, how've things been in my absense? I haven't been in this world for years." He then hung over the side flagging his friends up.

Leon and Isis soon saw the chopper and the rope drop, they wondered who it was, but when they saw Issac signaling to them, they climbed up knowing it was safe.

"Now for some formal introductions." Issac motioned to Leon, the blonde with a two handed sword on his back and wearing green robes. "This here is Leon Salamance. One of the best sword fighters I've ever met. He even stood well against me, which says a lot." Issac then pointed to the girl. "This here is Isis Zoarik, my sister. She's not much of a fighter, but that bow serves her well. She can shoot a penny out of my fingers from 60 yards away. I'd know this as she's actually done it, standing still of course. If she could do that on a moving target, let's just say she'd prefer to aim below the waist on most enemies."

Leon held out his hand to this... interesting and bizzarre new creature in front of him. "Nice to meet you...?" Leon raised an eyebrow in question to his name.

Shattershard let out a roar of possessive annoyance when he saw a human scoop up his prey like he'd gained the right of hunt over her; the crystaline beast had skidded around the corner around twenty seconds after Melodee had, his talons leaving long scratches in the concrete as he used them to force his heavy body to a stop. He had been puzzled and almost overwhelmed by all the new people he saw- the yelling grabber who had just ran off, the strange metal not-human, and the gasper who had arrived behind him and didn't quite smell right.

Deciding that his prey was the most important thing around, Shattershard jogged off in pursute of her and her thief; the air started to smell oddly sweet again as he worked on hynotising her with his pheramones again, hoping that a stronger dose would keep her within his grasp again. Once he ripped that audacious human male's head off, of course.

Edited by Ruins

Somebody had been in again. The candles around the piano on the stage had been lit, the almost faded smell of smoke giving it away. Annoyed Caim strode over and picked them up. He inspected one of them, as if looking for fingermarks, and then crushed it between his fingers. Mushed wax dripped onto the floor as Caim noticed that one of the nearby doors had also been disturbed. Growling he walked to downstage centre and spread his arms wide as if addressing an audience.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I know that you wish this theatre was once again filled with life and music, but the Dancer must not be disturbed. If anyone once again enters this place, you must repel them."

The Dancer was too important for their existence to become common knowledge, especially in this city. Steps must be taken to prevent anyone from entering this place again.

"If they can not be barred, then I ask they pay the fee. These are the rules. They must not be broken."

The undead servant hesitated for a moment.

"And my master isn't to know about this" he added.

There was a moment of silence and then the doors leading into the hall slammed shut. Caim listened as further bangs in the distance indicated that doors and hatches throughout the building were closing and sealing themselves. After a while the noise stopped and Caim was content that no further intruders would be able to get in.

Now he had better go and check on the attic.

~~~

Confused Louise stared up at Eli, her hair slowly falling away from her face.

"But if I die..."

"Your life would not be part of the contract" said Eli cutting across her. "I am not allowed to lie to you about this. The life that shares the closest blood tie to you would be forfeit. That traditionally means the last child you gave birth to, or if you are pregnant, the child in your womb."

Eli held her in his steady gaze. She needed to know exactly what she was asking.

"But I don't have any chi..."

"And then you never will. The others will see to that."

Biting her lip Louise continued to stare. Being a mother was something she had always wanted. Now that she had calmed down a little she was able to weigh the options a little more clearly. Should she sacrifice her future for her mother? After a few minutes of silence she finally found the strength to speak again.

"I'd think...I think I better go to Charlotte's house. She's my friend. She'll let me crash there."

Nodding Eli stood up and then offered Louise his hand to help her rise.

"I think that's a good idea."

((I'd really appreciate it if nobody else entered the Little Theatre just yet. I created it for a purpose.))

Garth let out the breath that he didn't know he was holding in, glad that they all seemed to have dodged a bullet here- him, more than the others if you took it literally. He knew that neither option was easy for Louise to make, but in a way he thought that she had made the right decision; she would have been sacrificing the future for the past, if she had decided to give up her future children for her mother. Perhaps I would have said yes, even though I knew the price. I'm the only one of my kind, so unless I manage to turn someone- which is extremely unlikely- or another is born, I'm not going to be having any kids. he though, and for a moment was veey jealous indeed. They're lucky, all of them. They don't really know what it's like to be alone...

He shuffled his feet awkwardly, looking at Eli as if to ask what they were going to do now.

Cyrus was caught off guard by Klyce's actions and The kick knocked him apart for the second time today. He turned his head around to see what Klyce was doing, and His camera irises widened in horror. The psycho Had abducted the girl and was running down the alley. Cyrus ignored Klyce's goading and set the scattershot to fire sticky pellets. His right arm took aim, and was about to fire when a crystal monster ran into view.

"Oh, user posted image."

"Name's Talon." The cyboarg said while shaking Leon's hand, "And I hope we all can become good f-"

Talon was suddenly interrupted by an urgent sounding beeping noise. "Oh, user posted image" He swore, "I'm sorry, but the situation just got worse. Cyrus says that a girl ran into the alley where he was confronting Klyce, Klyce kidnaped the girl, then a dragon monster thing made of crystals showed up, and he needs backup NOW!"

The cyboarg reached back and pulled a hidden chord in the wall. His seat then flipped back, taking Talon with it. The helicopter shook, then all was still.

The panel to the cockpit flipped open once more, and the copilot looked back again, "We'll follow as fast as we can," he said, "this is a very dangerous situation and the boss man's going to need all the help he can get, Are you in?"

Yamaha Took one look In the alley and decided that now was not the best time for a field study. He Then saw the monster dash in the direction of Cyrus and Klyce's would be victim. "Oh user posted image" He swore, then shook his head slightly, for all three of them had said it at exactly the same time.

It took Talon fifteen seconds to fly to the alley, when he arrived, he swooped over Klyce and charged at the beast at full speed.

Cyrus had pulled himself back together, and dove to the side as Talon passed. He then took aim at Klyce, and sent a barrage of sticky, glue like pellets at the psycho.

"Anytime, I'll be glad to help an old friend." Issac grinned. "For old time's sake and perhaps some fun."

"If Issac is in... I guess I have to go as well." Leon laughed.

"You two..." Isis looked annoyed. "You'll need ranged support... I'll stay in the chopper if you guys get on the ground when we get close."

"Then it's settled." Issac laughed, morphing the metal bars back into his favored arm blades. "I haven't had a good fight in a while. Let's see this ass try to get away." Issac almost immediately started attempting to locate Cyrus, and with him, any other people in the area, it was far easier because Cyrus was fully metal and he knew his last location.

Leon then threw off his robes really quickly, not wanting to be slowed by them again. "Time to go all out, right Issac?" He grinned as he pulled out his two handed sword.

Isis quickly pulled her bow off from over her shoulder. "Just hold them still for half a second and I'll be fine."

Kane could only muffle cries of shock and horror as many different, unexpected events flashed before him. He couldn't comprehend most of it--there was a robot--and a crystal-thing, and--and--

He managed to spit out the gag tied around his mouth. He panted and took deep breaths before daring to call out.

"Heeey! Hey! Untie me!" he wriggled and tried to make his way over to a figure, but he could only move an inch at a time. "Please! Come on, help me!" there was desperation in his voice, he did not want the psycho to torture him, or anything else to come.