Fortune86

Fell Haven 2

Outside in the street someone was watching the group of men square off against each other. Caim had a good view through the window and he sneered as one of the men began to plead for the fight to end. He had only stopped because one of the men possessed a strange aura, indicating that he wasn't from this world. It seemed like he was just another thug however.

Disgusted Caim continued to trek towards the rather shabby home Eli had made for himself. When he had been alive Caim had resided in one of the finest apartments in the city, but his master seemed to prefer abject poverty. It really annoyed him that someone with the boy's skill was content to exist in such squalor.

((Umm...I'm not quite sure how to start off...>.<; ))

A quiet yawn escaped Kane's mouth as he stroked the black, stray cat. Kane himself had no-one to talk to, so sometimes he would just talk to anything, even if it was just an object like a lamp or a stone. He stirred at the sound of the cat meowing.

"Yeah yeah, I know. But what do I do now? I mean...I'm just so free..." The cat turned around and leapt on a garbage can before meowing again. "You'd think so, but no. I guess it's not all bad." The cat started to groom itself while Kane sat down against the wall. "I always have been wanting to find the answer to some of my own questions. Maybe it's time I go seek them out." he paused, almost like he was expecting a reaction from the cat, but he got nothing. "I guess I could go find out what happened to my brother. I always have been wanting to know about that. But it's dangerous. I don't think anyone just wants to open up and talk about it." this time the cat jumped down from the garbage can and brushed up against Kane's leg. He sighed.

"I don't like it, either. But you gotta do what you gotta do, right? I just don't know how without getting beaten to death. Some of the people out there are quite strong, and I'm kinda weak." the cat started to purr. "Oh come on look at me..." Kane blushed and stroked the cat again. "Well I can make people pass out, can't I? Maybe I can...you know...interrogate someone who might know about the situation. Tie 'em up and wait for them to wake up." he stood up as the cat seemed to lose interest and scamper away. "Yeah, I'll do it. I'll show ya."

((No. But I have another option *evil grin* For reference. Leon insn't the one with the metal powers is he?))

When Moira walked down the street to the Plaza Apartments a familar sight greeted her. Apparently her boyfriend had found someone who was willing to oblidge him with a fight.

The odds weren't quite fair since his opponent was carrying a sword while Cizzur had yet to draw his knife. But she could help with that. First though she had to make sure the white haired young man with the glasses couldn't interfer.

She approached soundlessly behind him and reached for his shoulder.

---

"Why don't you tell your life sob-story to anyone who cares?" Cizzur spat. He eyed the flaming sword unhappily but wasn't willing to back of. "Freaking Superheroes poking their heads were they don't belong. Just be careful it doesn't get cut of one day."

While he had been talking he had drawn his heavy combat knife with his other hand.

He had had it hidden under his jacket because unlike the fool in front of him he was aware that the police didn't look all to kindly on people running around with weapons, be they swords or rocket launchers.

After all there were no handy demons roaming the streets to provide an excuse.

Well, most of the time.

Edited by Laura-Lana

((Issac is the one with metal powers. He's the only one. Leon is fire and ice with some semi-super strength.))

"Why don't you learn to control that temper of yours a little." At that Leon started to freeze the man's feet to the ground. "Relax a little... chill. I only came into this because you were being stupid and attacking someone who wasn't even doing anything." As he froze the man's feet to the ground he charged right in at him, he swung his sword at the man's face to hit him with the flat of the blade.

Edited by DragonlordJT

Fikel watched the fight, on the verge of a panic attack. Someone grabbed his shoulder and his fright reached its zenith. He slowly turned and gazed at what was behind him. He saw eyes with no emotion. He opened his mouth, hoping for something to come out. He couldn’t hold it much longer. He closed his eyes and held his head. “Please, stop. I can’t take much more of this!”

(Don't forget to delete ooc posts peeps)

It would be so easy to kill the white haired man, Moira reflected. He was already close to a panic and seemed frozen. But there were witnesses, one of them being Cizzur so that was no option.

She applied some pressure trying to turn him to face in the other direction, away from the fight.

"Run along. And nothing shall happen to you."

She tried to make the words comforting but her dead voice and expressionless face turned them into a threat.

---

Cizzur wasn't the brightest bulb in the box, but feeling his feet suddenly start to freeze while a sword flashed toward his head his body knew exactly what to do.

He let himself fall into a roll that passed the swordfighter and came to his feet -not as lightly as normal since his feet were growing numb - his face turned in the direction he had been coming from.

((If Leon hasn't turned around Ciz should be looking at his back now.))

Edited by Laura-Lana

Fikel was turned away from the fight, to face the expressionless girl. He gazed at her, as she spoke words without emotion. The words were a threat, and it was the final strike of the bell. Fikel’s heart calmed and his eyes closed for a moment as he breathed out. He took off his glasses and put them into a case which he then put in his pocket. He then opened his eyes, which had changed colour. Dropping his bag, he pulled out two small knives that had been specially hidden, and turned and gazed around him. He looked to the fight with evident interest as the two fighters exchanged blows, then he turned his gaze to the emotionless girl. He then smiled, but it was full of malice. “Hello, and who the hell are you?” Taking a few steps to the left, neither closer nor farther from the fight, he turned and stood a few steps away from the female. In the edge of his sight he could se the fight progressing as he calmly stood there, a knife in each hand held loosely. It was as if he was so confident in his powers, he didn’t even need to worry about a guard. He turned his head and said to the two fighting “If you are going to fight, maybe you shouldn’t make such a pathetic attempt at it”

(Tired's messing with my getting into character, but there is only so much a scaredy cat can take.)

Edited by warewolves

((Oh well, try your knife as you like =P Leon wears armor remember lol but Ciz doesn't know that yet =P))

Leon quickly tried to changed direction to keep up with this guy, but the extra weight on his back was making it difficult to. He had to plant his sword into the ground to slow down and turn around. "A seasoned fighter? Or a seasoned gymnast? Either way I haven't run into a human one in a while, at least, not since I met my buddy Issac." Leon laughed.

He then noticed the little guy change his attitude. It was as if another person had walked into the room.

Edited by DragonlordJT

The policewoman led Louise out of the smaller side office and back into the main one. The office staff turned to look at the weeping girl, but remained silent. Not knowing what the problem was they couldn't offer any comfort, although it wasn't hard to imagine what the problem might be.

The policewoman started to lead Louise towards the door to take her to the car, but she stopped when she saw Tegan. Most of the force knew the Larksong family and she herself knew the boy had been at the station earlier. Why was he here? Was Louise his girlfriend or something?

She saw him transforming in front of her eyes. Moira might have trouble reading emotions but she knew the telltale signs to keep predator and prey apart. The man in front of her had just turned into a predator.

Rethinking her strategy she sank into the pavement.

She'd get Cizzur out of here if he wanted or not and let the white haired guy deal with the swordsman. Clean and effective.

---

The swordfighter presented a nice target now that he was at his back. Too focused on the fight Cizzur didn't even hear the other man shouting.

He lifted his dagger intending to burry it in his shoulderblade and was met with a metallic clang instead.

Cizzur took an automatic step backwards and tried to figure out what had happened.

((so okay?))

---

If the police officer had just taken her away Tegan would have been able to stay out of it, but when she stopped he knew that chance was past. His power held him in it's grip and wasn't going to allow him to leave without at least attempting to comfort the girl.

He hated it when that happened.

Tegan walked toward the group and put a hand on the shoulder of the girl. He didn't try to dull the pain but projected comfort instead like a blanket around her shoulders. The sense that there was someone who cared.

"Can I come with her?" he asked. "I don't know what you told her, but it feels like she is close to the breaking point."

Edited by Laura-Lana

Klyce, for of course it was him, noticed as the girl faded into the pavement. He raised an eyebrow and gazed around him. “Now that is an impressive ability. A pity it is misused so. Oh imagine how many could die by making a whole shopping mall sink into the ground.” He gazed at the two fighting and then sighed. “Well, I guess I should put some kind of defence up. I don’t want to be caught by surprise if she turns out to be actually worth more than a passing thought.” He gaze around for a moment, and then took a low fighting stance designed for speed and agility.

Finally feeling annoyed fighting with his shortsword, Leon quickly sheathed it and pulled out his two handed sword.

"To think... I wasn't trying my hardest..." Leon grinned. "Let's turn up the heat just a little more. This way you can see what happens when I fight properly. And last I checked, you were the one fighting pathetically. You were almost crying, so I don't want to hear it."

Edited by DragonlordJT

Maybe he really was her boyfriend. He certainly seemed to care and looked as upset as Louise was. Louise didn't seem to notice he was there, probably because of the shock.

"Okay. If you'll come with me."

The policewoman walked over to the door and held it open for the two teenagers to pass through. When Louise was in a better state of mind she'd ask if there was a relative she could stay with. Or perhaps she'd prefer to stay with her boyfriend? She didn't know.

The words weren't designed to calm Cizzur down. He shifted his balance, intending to execute a spinning kick which would get the sword out of his opponents hands so he could make him shut up.

Female hands wrapped around his ankles.

With his unnatural reflexes Cizzur could have avoided what came next, but his body knew the hands well and would have never considered them a threat no matter where Cizzurs desires were at that moment.

Cizzur gave an enraged cry as he was sucked right into the pavement.

---

Tegan slipped into the police car and put an arm around her shoulder drawing her too him.

He was acting on instinct now, not caring what the policemen would think.

But a part of his brain that was still working pointed out that Moonshine was going to want his head if she heard about that one.

Edited by Laura-Lana

"Oh look... the idiot is gone. You can relax now... or do you want to fight me now too?" Leon glanced over to the one person left over. "I don't want to fight... but if you REALLY want to go in that direction..."

Cyrus Motioned up to the helicopter, which lowered itself so that the rope was at ground level. He then handed the rope to Issaic. "Please step into my office," He said with a wink.

=======================================================

Yamaha was walking to the academy, muttering to himself, "why did Cyrus have to take the helicopter? I specifically told him to test the jetpack. Now I have to walk to get to-" He paused, something having caught the corner of his eye. It was a trail of bloody footprints.

((and now it's time to go to school >_< ))

Edited by sailing101

Klyce gazed to the fire swordsman and mused for a moment. He was certain that the girl and man would be nearby, but he wasn’t in a mood for weak competition. It had been such a long time since he had gone around and done some everyday killing. Turning his back to Leon, he said “No thanks, I don’t battle weaklings, only kill them. If you will excuse me I’ve got people to kill before my master wakes up.” And he headed into another street, where in it he found his first target. A young male officer. “Ah hello officer, do you have a family?” The officer, puzzled, answered none the less, “I have a wife and a daughter, but wh-“ Suddenly he noticed the blade in his stomach. He opened his mouth, as if to shout, then collapsed in the street. “I’m sure they’ll mourn you” Klyce said. He stretched out his arms and gazed at the sky, “Man it’s good to be outside.” And continued walking down the street, not even bothering to wash away any blood on him.

Issac quickly climbed the rope, it was easy after having just climbed down an entire building without one.

"You don't have to try to maintain a human appearance with me." He joked as he climbed up. "I already know what you are."

Leon tried to chase down this new personality of the man he tried to protect, but he was too fast. "Damn it... so now there's a killer on the loose." Leon was angered that both of them got away. "I'll have to tell Issac..."

Behind the counter, the clerk had wet himself.

"Ummm... here... take this for repairs..." Leon put a small bag of silver on the counter quietly and ran back upstairs.

Klyce felt himself enjoying the night more and more as the victims began to reach the double digits. His hands were welted with blood, and his eyes were as dark and menacing as the knives in his hands. His trail was easy to follow after the first policeman, a few streets away, he began killing any person he happened to encounter. “Hmmn, maybe I should go and verse that swordsman. He might actually be some fun now that I’m in a good mood.” He said, while killing a wandering cat. He normally didn’t kill animals, but he felt he should kill this animal. As his clothes became more stained with blood then that which could actually splat on it, he felt himself satisfied. “Ahh, now I can sleep well.” He smiled to himself as he turned into an alley and found some old soap and a puddle and began to scrub his knives clean. His clothes would have to be thrown away, but Fikel could take care of that when he was in prison. “It’s ironic, he does the time while I do the crime!!” He laughed loudly.”

Kane bit his lip as he got up, indecisive of what to do. Should he just go straight out and find someone, knock them out and ask questions? Or should he dig around and find some background information on the subject first? Or should he--

"Ahh, now I can sleep well." Jerking at the sudden sound, Kane hid inside a dumpster in the alleyway. It smelled horrible, but he was somewhat used to it. He had done it many times before, but his nostrils still itched with the horrible smell."It’s ironic, he does the time while I do the crime!!" Kane jerked again and poked his head out slightly. He could begin to see someone stained with blood, madly polishing something. He seemed sadistic...deranged...something just wasn't right with him...

"Ohh--" Kane let out a small scream as he leaned over the edge of the dumpster and tumbled over the edge, now in plain sight. He felt fear grip his stomach as he stared helplessly at the man.

Klyce grinned in delight as a young boy eavesdropped on him. He gazed at his newly polished knives and shrugged as he put them in his special pocket. “You are lucky kid, I just happened to finish cleaning my knives and I don’t feel like bloodying them again. So instead I’ll just torture you a bit.” Klyce ripped his shirt into three small sections. One he used to tie off the kid's hands, one he used for the feet, and one he used for the mouth. “I’ll leave you your eyes, so you can see exactly what I’m going to do to you. He grabbed the remaining soap and sliced off a shiver with his sword, before wiping it and putting it away. “I am going to put this under your nails, one by one. If won’t kill you, but the pain is enough to make anyone wish they were. All you have to do is say ‘I want to die.’ When you say that, I will release you from your pain” The way he said it made it seem like he intended to end the young kid’s life, prematurely.

(Hope I'm not powerplaying too much, if it is just tell me and an edit is two clicks away.)

Edited by warewolves

((Normally I wouldn't be so lenient, but I'll go with it this time. :3))

"What--!" Was all that escaped from Kane before a cloth was at his mouth. Was...Was this man serious? Was he actually going to torture him? To draw out his blood, through his nails, in this very alleyway where he had been all his life? Kane knew that there were bad people in the world--very bad people--but this? To someone innocent? He listened in on what he had to say, and Kane let out a muffled cry at the end of the last statement. Would he really...? His eyes widened as he saw the shard. Please...please no...

Edited by earwig

When Leon got back into the apartment, Isis was standing there tapping her foot.

"What was all that noise?" Isis eyed him, expecting a guilty answer as usual.

"Some guy grabbed a little guy, then it turned into a fight, I was about to whack the guy really hard, then the little guy turned out to be a psycho and got away..." Leon answered quickly out of breath. "In the meantime, where the hell is Issac? I gotta tell him what I saw."

"Issac still isn't back. That's where he is. For all we know he could be back on Athlon."

"Okay well... we're gonna have to move elsewhere." Leon then explained what had happened.

"Maybe we should..." Isis looked around the room. "It's not like we brought anything with us. And I'd rather avoid you and Issac getting into fights daily."

At that, they headed out. They recollected their rent money (the clerk had disappeared by then, more than likely to change,) but left the repair money Leon had put on the counter earlier along with the apartment key.

"I have an idea." Leon said while they walked through the streets. "I met this really interesting guy who runs this gym thing. Maybe we could ask him where there are places to stay?"

"Whatever..." Isis said. I'm more worried about the fact we had to move house within the first day...

((Best be careful warewolves, if Issac learns Klyce is torturing people who live on the street... he has an extra special fit of rage for him...))

Edited by DragonlordJT

With the two teenagers in the car the policewoman climbed in herself and started up the engine. She drove the car out of the University parking lot and out onto the main road. Glancing back at Tegan & Louise via the mirror she saw that his arm was around her shoulders. She was glad that Louise had someone she could lean on right now. Losing a parent was hard.

They drove in silence for a while until the car turned down a street and Louise who had been staring out of the window suddenly cried out.

"STOP! STOP THE CAR!"

Shocked and confused the policewoman slammed her foot on the brakes. She turned around to ask Louise what the matter was but the girl had already thrown off Tegan's arm, yanked the door open and spilled out onto the road. The policewoman quickly climbed out and followed her, wondering what what on earth the matter was.

Louise ran as quickly as she could back down the street. It had taken a few minutes for her brain to process what she had seen but hopefully he was still there. To Louise's relief the man she had spotted on the pavement on the previous street was still talking to the other man.

Taking no heed of the second man Louise ran right up to the first one and grabbed his arm.

"Bring her back! You can do it right!? You can bring her back!"

Taken completely by surprise Eli had to press down hard to surpress his initial reaction to being grabbed hold of, but the street lights ahead still burst into light before flickering out. Trying not to lose his balance as his assailant threatened to drag him onto the floor Eli looked around at them wide eyed.

"I'm sorry?"

"What is she doing?"

"I don't know." Tegan assured the police officer. There was hope in the girl now. Tegan got reluctantly out of the car, still compelled by his power and wished Moira, Cizzur or Moonshine was near. He felt more then a bit vulnerable .

When he saw the reason she had run out of the car it didn't lift his spirit. He did not know the tatooed one with the brown hair, but the dark haired one with the sad eyes he had seen on TV. It was the necromancer who was helping the police.

"Bring her back! You can do it right!? You can bring her back!"

Louise hadn't just asked him to raise her mother from the dead had she? Eli was probably able to do it but Tegan doubted Louise would like the result.

He walked faster to get to her side.