Obscure_Trash

People Behind the Post - V3

user posted image

This is an senior picture of me during my senior year in high school. :3 I choose this one cause it was my favorite out of the others. xd.png

user posted image

Me chilling at Tahquamenon Falls (pictures were a good reason to avoid stairs for a few minutes, because omg that place has more stairs than I ever though could exist in the woods blink.gif )

user posted image

Getting ready for my wedding last year biggrin.gif

user posted image

And, the day my (now) hubby (then fiance) came home from Iraq. He hadn't slept in about a million years and I had decided to come down what we later decided was the swine flu that morning, so we both look like death warmed over, yet somehow it remains one of my favorite moments ever cool.gif

You were at busch gardens tampa bay right? I live only like 30-45 minutes from there, fun place and I see your in the lory house, I love when I walk in there with nectar and all the lorries come out of nowhere and land on me. xd.png

Yeah, it's Gardens. I live about a hour and 30 minutes away(if you speed). The lorries just mob you if it isn't a busy day. I remember a few times I went in and had to jockey for a single bird because there were so many people feeding them.

The last pic went AWOL when the photo was removed. dry.gif

This is me with Zorba, one of our Shelter adoption dogs.

user posted image

Me and my best friend.

The pic is about a year old, but it's the only one I can find of myself on facebook where I'm not making a really weird face. XD And yes, this was taken at a school dance.

I'm the one with the curly dark hair.

-clears throat nervously- Ah ha... photographs...

Well.... I don't have many pictures of me, I tend to avoid having them taken...

BUT... I have a silly picture of my passed out on the floor at the Anime Convention in Los Angles, California-2011...

I was Wesker... -nod nods-

Cheez-Its and a Water Bottle in my hands. (Linked for Size)

It was day two I think... man I was tired.

user posted image

I'm in my dorm room! The tips of my hair are dyed blue but you can't see it very well in this shot...

You're pretty. :3

What she said.

Also, man, I totally forgot to take a picture at mock trial Saturday... I'm wearing a Gryffindor tie as an attorney ^.^ I'll take a picture at district Saturday.

user posted image

Hurhurr.

That's me. It's my favourite picture because you can't see my face, and I bloody love Venetian masks.

<<'

>>'

Minus the mask? Ohkay.

user posted image

A little too much posing for a forum, perhaps haha.... I like to be artsy. I'm not very pretty really; not into the whole 'long hair, super girly' thing but I like photographing my outfits and such so uhm, yeah... haha .w. I like Portal, could you tell?

Edited by Dhevix

Just me, saving the day...

user posted image

user posted image

(I'm in white. Only epic-level medics where white.)

user posted image

My sister (Drox) who introduced me to the Dragon Cave, me, and my husky/shepherd who had to be euthanized this past May.