Obscure_Trash

People Behind the Post - V3

hey yall. last time i posted in this thread was... i think my sophomore year of highschool? so here's somethin' of me now, sophomore year of college <3 appropriately covered in glitter. clicky ♥

All you people are so crazy good looking. I'll see if I can find a picture to toss in here sometime, but I'll just continue to be jealous of this thread for now laugh.gif

omg I love your colorful playing card shirt. x3

And you are absolutely adorable. ;~;

ahhh, thank you so much sock <3

Hehe, I probably spent more money on that shirt/sweater than I should have wink.gif

hey yall. last time i posted in this thread was... i think my sophomore year of highschool? so here's somethin' of me now, sophomore year of college <3 appropriately covered in glitter. clicky ♥

omg your makeup is so pretty!!

Ahhhh everyone is so cute on here! I figured I'll post a picture of me (not so cryptic anymore)

I'm looking super pale atm >.<

My dog likes to sleep in odd positions tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

I've been obsessed with Black & White photos lately. XD

hupkzvC.png

Here's a colored one of me. My hair is actually blue on the left, red in the middle, and purple on the right. I was going for Corey Taylor hair during Slipknot Vol. 3, but you wouldn't believe how many people have said, "HARLEY QUINN HAIR!" after Suicide Squad ruined her image. Nooooo. ;_; *rolls eyes*

t7uySh6.png 

Edited by Metal-n-Monster

I haven't been here in a while! It's great to see everyone! 😄

Here are a few pics of me and my girlfriend at Outside Lands this summer (it's a music festival). My girlfriend is the blonde one. ❤❤

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

On 24.8.2017 at 11:58 PM, hazeh said:

Here are a few pics of me and my girlfriend at Outside Lands this summer (it's a music festival). My girlfriend is the blonde one. ❤❤

[snap]

You guys look sooo happy and cute together, aw!

ApNvsrh.jpg

Here's me on Midsummer's Eve a few months ago!

How did I not know this thread existed? Lemme add a picture of me. Strangely enough, I actually look nothing like Karen Gillan. XD

Snapchat-1097016274.jpg

Edited by LibbyLishly

Hi!! I'm new(ish) to the forums, but I figured I'd bring this thread into the new year. ^^ Everyone here is so so cute- no one should hesitate posting!! <3

21369479_10212375692580358_539837177753524504_n.jpg

So this is me from Halloween last year. I'll try and take a more up to date one later. 

51re9v.jpg

My instructor and I after landing back at the airport. ☺️

CF9C4B09-6B1B-4F37-8CCB-95196B87AC59.jpeg