user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Pixiefee

The perks of volunteering at an aviary tongue.gif

user posted image

And Aquenee, very nice grad pics! smile.gif

Edited by High Lord November

man you all look so pretty and hot and old? well older than me at least............... i can't really take pics because my camera sucks and i don't think i'm that good looking.

I here to say you all look pretty nice

Here's three of me: [Click]

One is me in Paris with Edith Piaf's grave, one is me with my cousin in Haarlem, The Netherlands, and the other is just before a dance I went to a couple months ago.

Here's three of me: [Click]

One is me in Paris with Edith Piaf's grave, one is me with my cousin in Haarlem, The Netherlands, and the other is just before a dance I went to a couple months ago.

Your hair is amazing!

I also love the pretty white dress (or top/skirt combo)

Ok so, I don't take selfies, ever, but I think I have some pictures of me...

I compiled several of them (most are from Facebook) into one imgur album. smile.gif

They're roughly in chronological order.

http://imgur.com/a/y66nb

Edited by Zeditha

Ok so, I don't take selfies, ever, but I think I have some pictures of me...

I compiled several of them (most are from Facebook) into one imgur album. smile.gif

They're roughly in chronological order.

http://imgur.com/a/y66nb

The out for dinner one is so cute xd.png

The others are too but that one is my favourite tongue.gif

user posted image

It's been awhile, DC. So I figure I'd post an update of my face.

I love your hair so much.

I wish I could dye mine sad.gif

user posted image

It's been awhile, DC. So I figure I'd post an update of my face.

Love the colours! wub.gif

7hippo7,

you look like a really happy fun person... and i want your hair it is so awesome. (also nice thrasher hat i have the same one >.>)

I've had purple dreadlocks forever. now I can combine my fiance's blue hair and my own purple hair to make that. xd.png

I'm too scared to post an actual picture of myself (although I did once, post a picture of a 14 year old fetus me, but i chickened out and deleted it an hour later lol)

maybe I'll post a picture of my sim, since i spent ages to make her accurate to my own face (including searching forever for purple dreadlocks custom content .-.)

Anyway, even if i do kind of go against my own fear of posting...

everyone here is beautiful, whether they think so or not. I've never understood the idea of "beauty" as a whole because everyone looks different. So what is called beautiful to one person may be different to another, therefore, I call a lot of people "beautiful" so long as I don't know their personality to be ugly, because personality is where beauty truly lies.

anyway, weird speech over xd.png

Edited by Trickseh

i'll try and take a selfie later lol but in short i'm that emo in the back who has black hair and unironically likes mcr

yeah

her

Anyway, even if i do kind of go against my own fear of posting...

everyone here is beautiful, whether they think so or not. I've never understood the idea of "beauty" as a whole because everyone looks different. So what is called beautiful to one person may be different to another, therefore, I call a lot of people "beautiful" so long as I don't know their personality to be ugly, because personality is where beauty truly lies.

anyway, weird speech over xd.png

I feel like anyone who has seen you around the forums couldn't ever think your personality is ugly, so by your own standards you're already beautiful to all of us smile.gif

I have not seen one single person say a mean thing in this thread, and many compliments, so don't be scared smile.gif

Well if you want to see me here I am, I don't seem to get the pic to show so the link will have to do.. I hate having my pic taken so this is a one time offer, lol

I am 62, totally single, " I love it that way" I have three daughters, and 10 grand-kids..

and I love collecting dragons, biggrin.gif

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...7eb&oe=592003A9