Obscure_Trash

People Behind the Post - V3

I think "ying" by itself means "hero", too.

Though I might need confirmation on that...

i think that's a different ying.

oh, wait. no. it's the same. it has a lot of meanings, actually. and my hair is normally blonde, i just dyed it red recently. that picture is old-ish.

and thanks, justin-.

Xyzaq, you look beautiful smile.gif such a charming smile!

I also have some tatoos, one of them is meaning "dragon" lol

Since the last time I posted an image of myself was in version one... I'll post one here. Again, old picture, almost 4 years old, taken at prom. x3 Shows how often I take a picture of myself.

user posted image

(Firey, my girlfriend ------ Me)

//Photobucket hates me.//

Edited by Khallayne

I took a picture of myself wearing my new Zelda hat~

user posted image

my new haircut? biggrin.gif

derp.

by the way, my face is whited out because i have this nasty little bruise right above my eye and i really don't feel like scarring people with my ugliness.

andand the top of my head, though you can't see much 'cept for the bangs pulled back and my shiny hair. :3

I found the hat here but it's on backorder D= I wanted it to match the wallet I got for Christmas. Ah well.

What is all this talk about people saying they're not pretty? I've looked through this entire thread and I have not seen one person who is not beautiful/handsome! Honestly, that is what I think~

I was secretly hoping to keep my gender secret and have people guess after a while, but this is a fun thread smile.gif I'd like to join in on it.

This is a good representation of my personality =P

user posted image

Though this is was I usually look like. I'm the girl to the left with only one cookie-man. I look deceptively normal, right? xd.png

user posted image

Don't really have a lot of pictures taken of me. My family isn't really big on taking pictures in general.

Here I am

Had to look through my Facebook for tags, since friends are usually more generous with the pictures. The sun ruins it, but all the other decent pictures are with friends, and I can't post those. tongue.gif

Don't really have a lot of pictures taken of me. My family isn't really big on taking pictures in general.

Here I am

Had to look through my Facebook for tags, since friends are usually more generous with the pictures. The sun ruins it, but all the other decent pictures are with friends, and I can't post those.  tongue.gif

You were at busch gardens tampa bay right? I live only like 30-45 minutes from there, fun place and I see your in the lory house, I love when I walk in there with nectar and all the lorries come out of nowhere and land on me. xd.png

Edited by skimboard808