Obscure_Trash

People Behind the Post - V3

Did you just call me a gremlin?

>:I

Lila is beautiful guys go check her pics out

laugh.gif Nothing wrong with that. Very beautiful. I was just surprised.

GHOST YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.

Thank you Lila and george

Thank you.

As are you.

Welp. I feel like I post here often. I'm going to get my nose pierced, on the left side, not this coming week but the week after.

user posted image

user posted image

Just got my handmade headband finally ^^

You're gorgeous. Get off the internet and become a model

You're gorgeous. Get off the internet and become a model

ohmy.gif I agree. poptartFINALTINY.gif Very pretty.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

*image removed* (Oops, you're too late)

*georgexu94 ninja rolls out*

Edited by georgexu94

GEORGE YOU ARE HANDSOME.

user posted image

Aww, thank you. I actually think I'm ugly. Whenever I look at my younger self pictures, I see them cute, but now! Well... I am unhappy about it. Apart from being thin. You can see the transition. Exactly why I posted that image. LOL.

I actually got my piercing today. c: I like it.

Gahh you are so gorgeous ;u; I love your piercing, it's so cute. I don't know the terminology but I really love those kinds of nose piercings - whatever they're called. I'd consider one for myself but I'm too much of a wimp to even get my ears pierced.

Gahh you are so gorgeous ;u; I love your piercing, it's so cute. I don't know the terminology but I really love those kinds of nose piercings - whatever they're called. I'd consider one for myself but I'm too much of a wimp to even get my ears pierced.

Thank you. c: A "nose piercing" refers to a stud or a ring on the right or left nostril. No special word. Piercings on the nose in other places, like in the middle (septum piercing), do have different names though.

Aww, thank you. I actually think I'm ugly. Whenever I look at my younger self pictures, I see them cute, but now! Well... I am unhappy about it. Apart from being thin. You can see the transition. Exactly why I posted that image. LOL.

x D You are handsome, though. Crush-material (girl terms, don't ask). All the younger photos are adorable ;v;

DarkCynder you look awesome! Rockin' the beanie.

user posted image

For my friends <3

Sorry, but the message is blurred and indistinct. ohmy.gif Or are we not meant to read it.

smile.gif Very handsome.

Edited: I am straight. Don't worry. Well, "bi" actually but it's a different matter. tongue.gif

Edited by georgexu94

First off: thanks on the compliment! And don't worry about it. The camera is kinda poppy, and no, this was not FOR my friends, but they wanted to know what I looked like, so I decided to post it here.

The first is from a few years ago, the second was taken yesterday. About the only thing that's changed during that time is the length of my hair, and you can't really tell in these. xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

EDIT blink.gif even shrinking the photo it still comes out large.....so sorry

Took the photo a month ago just before I had my little bundle. Sigh turning 30 is going to suck xd.png

user posted image

Edited by Friesianfury