Obscure_Trash

People Behind the Post - V3

All you people are so crazy good looking. I'll see if I can find a picture to toss in here sometime, but I'll just continue to be jealous of this thread for now laugh.gif

This is probably my favorite one as of lately.

user posted image

And here's another. If you can't tell, I'm a bit of a goof. tongue.gif

Edited by Ninetails

omg I love your colorful playing card shirt. x3

And you are absolutely adorable. ;~;

ahhh, thank you so much sock <3

Hehe, I probably spent more money on that shirt/sweater than I should have wink.gif

hey yall. last time i posted in this thread was... i think my sophomore year of highschool? so here's somethin' of me now, sophomore year of college <3 appropriately covered in glitter. clicky ♥

omg your makeup is so pretty!!

Ahhhh everyone is so cute on here! I figured I'll post a picture of me (not so cryptic anymore)

I'm looking super pale atm >.<

My dog likes to sleep in odd positions tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

I've been obsessed with Black & White photos lately. XD

hupkzvC.png

Here's a colored one of me. My hair is actually blue on the left, red in the middle, and purple on the right. I was going for Corey Taylor hair during Slipknot Vol. 3, but you wouldn't believe how many people have said, "HARLEY QUINN HAIR!" after Suicide Squad ruined her image. Nooooo. ;_; *rolls eyes*

t7uySh6.png 

Edited by Metal-n-Monster

I haven't been here in a while! It's great to see everyone! 😄

Here are a few pics of me and my girlfriend at Outside Lands this summer (it's a music festival). My girlfriend is the blonde one. ❤❤

[snipped attachments for space]

Edited by hazeh

On 24.8.2017 at 11:58 PM, hazeh said:

Here are a few pics of me and my girlfriend at Outside Lands this summer (it's a music festival). My girlfriend is the blonde one. ❤❤

[snap]

You guys look sooo happy and cute together, aw!

ApNvsrh.jpg

Here's me on Midsummer's Eve a few months ago!

How did I not know this thread existed? Lemme add a picture of me. Strangely enough, I actually look nothing like Karen Gillan. XD

Snapchat-1097016274.jpg

Edited by LibbyLishly

Hi!! I'm new(ish) to the forums, but I figured I'd bring this thread into the new year. ^^ Everyone here is so so cute- no one should hesitate posting!! <3

21369479_10212375692580358_539837177753524504_n.jpg

So this is me from Halloween last year. I'll try and take a more up to date one later. 

51re9v.jpg

My instructor and I after landing back at the airport. ☺️

CF9C4B09-6B1B-4F37-8CCB-95196B87AC59.jpeg

Ignore my incredible blurring skills. But I graduated with a BA in English awhile back, figured I should post a picture update (and bump this thread).

Capture.PNG

On 2/14/2023 at 12:29 PM, 7hippo7 said:

Ignore my incredible blurring skills. But I graduated with a BA in English awhile back, figured I should post a picture update (and bump this thread).

*snip*

Congrats! And your tattoos are dope

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/994345803562885140/1079757260521226360/IMG_5386.jpg

Supernatural Kneel Before Todd GIF - Supernatural Kneel Before Todd Todd -  Discover & Share GIFs this is currently the only thing going on in my head rn

Just me. I turned 47 in November. I need to color my hair since I haven't done it since Covid kicked off. Anyway, I don't think I look too bad for being 47. (No foundation make-up used.)20230315_093534.thumb.jpg.28d871a367485f6fccc7e9bc5aa34635.jpg

Heya! I’m a pilot from the Midwest US ^^
Kind of an older picture, but I haven’t really changed in appearance and I still even keep my hair the same lol

08638A4B-CA22-4955-841E-55D952C44205.jpeg