Valera

Protection for trade eggs/hatchlings

This idea sounds good.

It is good because there are so many eggs or hatchlings that grew up or hatched before the person in another time zone or just the peron who is online in the morning and the person who is online in the evening can trade.

It should be optional espically for example for gifts. For example an egg in a one-way teleport who is a gift. The giftee does not accept the transfer before it hatched, when this protection is not optional my gift would died. unsure.gif

Psst, you are maybe also directed via a link and also thought this is just a suggestion.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Full support. It would put a final nail in the coffin for viewbombers. We can fog new eggs/hatchlings, we can hide our scroll, and with this we can post teleport links without worry.

Edited by Tehya Faye

I've never had this problem specifically with dragons in teleport, and sometimes when people aren't around, I like to throw gifts into sites and either let them hatch and redo the teleport or give the new owner a jumpstart and not have to ER the dragon to get it grown, so I like that this could be optional. However, I understand if it would be easier/better to implement this without making it optional. I do feel as if there's been either a lot more issues with viewbombing or people are being more vocal about it. Either way, it'd be wonderful if there was at least one thing we could implement to help protect against viewbombing.

Would be useful. When I bred my first 3gen bronze, I put up the trade link immediately (at 7d) and the egg got sick in a few hours. I had to cancel the trade to for it.

Love this. I have had to cancel so many teleports to nurse sick eggs/hatchies back to health.

Thankfully the people I've been trading with/gifting to have been understanding of this.

This would be an excellent solution to our current problem. smile.gif