Kazeko

View My Descriptions

I want to describe my love for my dragons and DC and I think any one or combo of the submitted Description Enhancements would be a great Holiday or birthday themed gift/release.

Bumping this because this is the main reason why I am holding back from writing descriptions for all my dragons. Its simply because I don't want to have to go through all of them clicking a million times, just to find out how they're all doing!!

Support!

Oh yes please! I have almost 1000 dragons and write descriptions only very occasionally, but when I do it's usually multiple at once. So I'll have a bunch pending that it would be good to be able to check on daily for updates, and I have a bunch of approved descriptions that I can't remember what dragons they are on... A list of pending descriptions and approved descriptions would be so fantastic! The suggested layout is awesome, simple yet crucial information and it's easy to see when you've gained more reviews thumbs_up.png

Edited by celesteon

I support this, I'd probably write a lot more descriptions if I could easily keep track of them, hahaha.

I support this, I'd probably write a lot more descriptions if I could easily keep track of them, hahaha.

Same here xd.png

With 150-200 approved descriptions and 50+ in the reviewing cue, I'd be glad to have a feature like this! I keep lists of pending descriptions but having a page on which they're listed would be so much easier!

I absolutely agree with this!

Before descriptions were added I used to write them for all my dragons anyway, and was hoping the Description feature would be a nice tie-in with that.

Unfortunately it's a challenge to keep track of who I wrote a description for, what descriptions are pending, what descriptions would need changes in order to be released... And so I stopped writing them.

I have written a couple recently for my Darkflame lineage, and I'd love to be able to keep track of where they stand.

This would be really nice! Would let me keep track of my description status much easier and might help with the backlog by letting users track feedback and edit descriptions so we don't get so many having to be rejected for little problems

Supporting! I kept a list of my described dragons with their names... then the names disappeared.

This has my support. I'm far too lazy to keep track of my descriptions and sometimes I forget to check them, etc.

Yes to this idea!

Also... May I add as a corollary the possibility of sorting out the dragons that HAVE descrips already? It'd be cool to be able to go to someone's scroll and read their descriptions... and be able to see with a click or two which dragons have descrips to be enjoyed. smile.gif

It would be nice if the status was shown alongside.

This has my full support! I have a feeling I've forgotten some of the dragons I wrote descriptions for, I'd really like a way to make them easy to find. Maybe even a link that people could click on other peoples' scrolls to see descriptions that that person has written? (approved ones only, of course)

This really needs to be implemented in some form, preferably quick. The entire "I lost track of my descriptions! What did I write?" thing is very tiring and demotivating.

Edited by CNR4806

Support! This would be lovely. I have like 2k dragons now and it's getting hard to keep track of things.

I would love this. I just recently started describing my dragons and it's really annoying to keep track of them all. I have just under 1900 dragons, and about 10-15 of them have pending descriptions right now. It would be great to just go to one page and check the status and comments for them all together. Alternatively, I would also support some type of filter that would show dragons with pending descriptions, similar to the unnamed/breeding/BSA filters at the top of the scroll.

Yes yes yes yes yes. Support.

All of the support!

Bump. There was a fleshed out post in help that I think may be a really good description of how this should be implemented.

100% in support for this smile.gif Many times I struggle to remember which dragons I wrote descriptions for when I'm checking up to see if any have been approved tongue.gif

This is a nifty idea! I like it! It's a much nicer, on-site solution that's better than keeping all of your dragons' names and descriptions hoarded in some text document somewhere. xd.png Probably not a high-priority feature, but I would love to see something like this implemented, it seems it would make a lot of people happy! I would definitely use something like this.