Kazeko

View My Descriptions

Would it be possible to include a link on the Account page, where a user can view all their pending descriptions and the statuses thereof?

It would be similar to the Teleport page, with pending descriptions instead of trades in-progress, and perhaps a list of dragons with accepted descriptions farther down.

It would be useful for people who have too many dragons to keep track of individually.

Edited by Kazeko

Support! (As long as you mean like the Teleport page when we've offered on something.)

Sounds nice. I would personally love to have this feature.

Support support support! I like checking on pending descriptions to see the comments, but that's hard to do if I forget which dragons are described.

>.<

I completely support this! please, please, please give us this option. I feel its annoying trying to go through all my dragons, and clicking 3 times to see what was said about my description. This would make it easier to find them and check up on any updates needed to get them approved.

Full support. I hate going through my dragons' descriptions as it is, I can't imagine how awful it'd be with 500+ dragons.

+1 support

I don't have any pending at the moment, but when the Description Day thread started, I went crazy with describing my dragons, and then I forgot which ones to check x.x

Personally I would like this. I haven't described in a very long time, and I have been considering going through my old descriptions and revising them, but with 1000+ dragons, finding them just isn't worth it.

Yes please! I don't even have any idea which of my dragons have descriptions anymore, aside from a few that I happen to remember... >.<

I want this too! I do not like having to click dragon-->click actions-->click describe to see if that dragon has a pending description. I'd rather click account-->click pending descriptions, or if its possible just have a link saying Descriptions.

This would be useful. Not for dragons with accepted descriptions though, it would better to mark those on the scroll with the little pen nib icon someone suggested ages back. That would be very doable with DC loading its own font for those symbols now.

+1 want. Actually, I'd like to see both pending and approved. Sometimes I want to go read my own old descriptions, but forgot who has them.

and a way to see all accepted/declines distriptions. I have a hard time keeping it all stright.

This would be useful. Not for dragons with accepted descriptions though, it would better to mark those on the scroll with the little pen nib icon someone suggested ages back. That would be very doable with DC loading its own font for those symbols now.

This.

Totally support, +1