AbsolutelyAlexis

League of Legends

I started playing LoL a month? ago. lol. My friend kept bugging me about it and it sounded like fun. So I finally downloaded it.

I mostly play Janna, of course as a support and where ever they need me. If I'm on my own I can do any lane really. I also have Katarina, but I am terrible at using her. xd.png

Honestly, I hate going up against Rengar, Lux, Annie, and Trundle. It is like Rengar jumps out of no where and BAM! you are done. lol.

If I can find the right equips for Janna, she can take down someone like Nunu. lol, but I'm too lazy to go through and look for it or don't have enough money to get the gear that I need.

Diana's login theme is just... epic o-o

Don't you just wish you could choose what theme it plays when you log in?

Don't you just wish you could choose what theme it plays when you log in?

YES.

I'd keep as Rengar's theme or Battlecast Cho's theme all the time...such epic music.

I love the intro musics, you can actually copy the sound file out of the game folder, everytime they release a new one it overwrites the previous so you need to get the file before it's gone

(i'm sure you can also find the files online somewhere, but I like this method better since you don't need to download any files more than just your normal game patching)

I just got draven recently he's just so...odd, I like playing him but any amount of lag really screws up my blade catching

Shyvana. Is. Awesome!

Dragon. BOOM.

I've only played her four times, and she is quickly over riding Syndra O.o

I like Enigma, Puck, Venomancer, Slardar and Phantom Lancer.

Also I've never played LoL. I'm a Dota fan. I'm not one of those guys who hates on LoL players though, I respect both games but I prefer Dota for allowing everybody to play everybody. LoL's 'unlocking' would be a nice idea in another game.

Nuu, I rule midlanes with Syndra AND Shyvana >:D

All of the champions I have a female O.o

Christmas avatars are fun, BTW, I have the Baron Nashor one <3

I wish I owned Maokai, I would get that lovely Christmas skin for him. biggrin.gif

I wish they had come out with holiday skins for different champs than the ones they chose....

I recently started playing thiiiis! I've been playing Sona mainly. Rather fond of lux and irelia too, but i dont have them. also, link for mac users: www.boompje.net/

If you ever see a Jarvan destroying top lane, or support Lux, that's probably me.

For mid, I go Annie... nothing is scarier then getting stunned by her ult. D:

Edited by Lore_Master

I've been playing a lot of Draven recently, I've been doing pretty well, with my friend supporting me as Taric.

I'm really peeved that they didn't give more information on how to get a Baron Christmas icon. dry.gif I know it's just an icon, but still...I got a decent amount of honor over the holiday and gave a bit too, and I didn't get one. And I think it looks cool...

My Champion list for lanes;

Top: Darius

Jungle: Diana, Zed

Mid: Kat,Lux,Leblanc

Adc: Ereal

Support: Sona,Nami,Lulu,Nunu

That's about it

and i finally got my Turret icon biggrin.gif

Nasus is always fun. biggrin.gif Spending the game getting last hits with Q and then dominating later on.

Lately I've always been getting stuck as support bot, since no one seems to want to ever pick that position. <_> So I've been playing a lot of Galio and Blitzcrank.

I technically first played league a few years ago, but I hated it back then (the tutorial was terrible, there was no co-op vs AI, and no tribunal). I stopped playing after a friend coaxed myself and a few others into playing a 5v5 normal game (we had been doing custom games with bots). It was a miserable experience, and I'm glad that the game has gotten a lot better since then.

Last year I was looking into the game again and decided to give it another shot. Some friends and I played exclusively co-op vs AI games until we hit the late 20s in level, then we would play a few normals, but still focused on co-op vs AI until after we hit level 30.

Now we're constantly grouping up and playing games almost every night (no more co-op vs AI unless we feel like just messing around), and even have started venturing into ranked teams a bit.

I play all over the place in role and champion, though I suck at jungling.

Sorry I type so much. XP

I technically first played league a few years ago, but I hated it back then (the tutorial was terrible, there was no co-op vs AI, and no tribunal). I stopped playing after a friend coaxed myself and a few others into playing a 5v5 normal game (we had been doing custom games with bots). It was a miserable experience, and I'm glad that the game has gotten a lot better since then.

Last year I was looking into the game again and decided to give it another shot. Some friends and I played exclusively co-op vs AI games until we hit the late 20s in level, then we would play a few normals, but still focused on co-op vs AI until after we hit level 30.

Now we're constantly grouping up and playing games almost every night (no more co-op vs AI unless we feel like just messing around), and even have started venturing into ranked teams a bit.

I play all over the place in role and champion, though I suck at jungling.

Sorry I type so much. XP

Awh, that's really lucky. The game is so much better when your team is comprised of people you know, who probably won't be all snippy at you. I wish I knew more people who played and could team up with me.

I find myself just muting everyone on all the teams some days because I don't feel like listening to the negative players.

I'm level 11. My name there is Rofnard.

My owned champs:

Ashe

Annie

Cho'Gath

Master Yi

Alistar

Nasus

Summoner name: Shadowwolf5

Level: 24

Owned champions:

Ashe

Sivir

Annie

Nidalee

Shyvana

Teemo

Syndra

And...

Thresh <3

He is SO FUN.

If you don't like Darius, you won't like Thresh. Two different pulls O.o

Thresh is only good as a support so he's not as annoying as Darius imo. He is a hard blitz counter though, that lantern ._.

I love playing Thresh support, so much positioning and repositioning <3 It's a great feeling to narrowly save someone with that lantern.

I also love playing against a Darius top. Too mobile as Renekton for a Darius to get his combo off on me, and the more he tries the more mana he loses.

I would list the champions I own, but it's a lot. X3; My summoner name is Kai Talakki and I'm level 30.

Name: QCPaelia

Level: 30

Champions I main:

Teemo

Lux

Xin Zhao

Ahri

Sona

Master Yi

Teemo is my favorite. I own Badger Teemo, Bunny Teemo, and I love Panda Teemo.

I'm not the best at the game, but when I have a good day, I can carry and I can be really good. If anyone adds me, please tell me that you're from here, and your username from this site. Thanks. smile.gif

Edited by Sandface

I love the fact that no one knows what to expect with Thresh, in the first 10 minutes or so of the game, they just walk straight towards you, and then you just pull.

By the time they realize it's a bad idea, you're already a higher level <3